Hi gang.

Just a short update on the Do-18 build.

I'm not planning anything special for this aircraft, other than just some cockpit add-ons just to make it a bit more interesting.

added some styrene bulkheads in areas of the fusselage that will be visible. I'm planing to build one of the aircraft with open gun turrets. here's a preliminary dryfit.

IMG_5199.jpg

decided to cut the hatches open on the main engine mount/wing spar to show the interior structure.

IMG_5200.jpg

I also proceeded to glue the wing halves as well as the pantoons. nothing to show here.

Well back to the workbench.

thanks,

Ernie A.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Ernie - just saw this. Looks good!

Adam

Hi gang.

Just a short update on the Do-18 build.

I'm not planning anything special for this aircraft, other than just some cockpit add-ons just to make it a bit more interesting.

added some styrene bulkheads in areas of the fusselage that will be visible. I'm planing to build one of the aircraft with open gun turrets. here's a preliminary dryfit.

IMG_5199.jpg

decided to cut the hatches open on the main engine mount/wing spar to show the interior structure.

IMG_5200.jpg

I also proceeded to glue the wing halves as well as the pantoons. nothing to show here.

Well back to the workbench.

thanks,

Ernie A.