Decals I'd like to see

We here at Impact were just dicussing a vmcj-3 sheet yesterday. We have one RF-4B scheme that is screaming to be done in decal form but are trying to decide what else to put on the sheet. At this point though it is still in the research stage with at least 4 sheets ahead of it to be done.

Kevin

^

I second that question.

By the way, Impact decals has released these VMCJ/VMAQ-2 decals and I'm so wanting to do that RF-4B in 1/72nd... And there is also a shortage of EA-6B aftermarket decals...

Greetings :crying2:

^

I second that question.

By the way, Impact decals has released these VMCJ/VMAQ-2 decals and I'm so wanting to do that RF-4B in 1/72nd... And there is also a shortage of EA-6B aftermarket decals...

Greetings :rolleyes:

To all:

There is also a need for 72 scale AV8B-whatever version-especially those embarked on assault ships. The old superscale

stuff is long gone.

72dad

One of the Phantoms on 72-324 is for a TPS scheme, or at least something very similar. The actual aircraft is featured in the color center section of the Aerofax book on the RF-4B/C by Jay Miller (and I've seen a couple of photos online). That said, I seem to recall that the instructions are incorrect. I think the low-viz aircraft should sport the Bu No for 153095 (14) rather than the other one with the green tail.

I like the later VMFP-3 TPS versions better ...

The ones with Spook, the Phantom mascot are my favorite then the later lightning bolt scheme would be second ...

Gregg

Oh don't worry, we have the Harriers well under control. 1/48 and 1/72 scale for now........1/32 for sure when the Trumpeter kit is released.

Stay tuned for images of a couple of sheets next week.

Dave and the Flying Leathernecks Decals Crew

Dave:

That's great news; I'll be waiting for the images to be posted. I have 4 AV8B's in the " to do" pile. Any plans for Crusaders? As nice as the Academy

kits are, they haven't generated much after-market interest.

regards,

72dad