Hey there Gents,

...Just about done. I hung the remaining weapons, painted the canopy, and am now fiddling with the inner rails, ram, and support. Here are a few views of the GBU-12's and test-fitting the canopy:

100_7486.jpg

100_7491.jpg

100_7492.jpg

100_7493.jpg

A few adjustments will be required for the canopy, but the end is in sight-

100_7494.jpg

Thanks for stopping by-

Pig

This is the first time in a while that I have checked up on this Pete. Great work, and I hope that you will show this at the IPMS Nat's this year...it'll bring home an award (or two or three) for you. Fantastic!

:thumbsup: Ohhh Pete, it's simply amazing the vipers you keep building. Maybe we can do a workshop here in the netherlands so you can teach everybody here your skills :rofl: Just kiddin'. Keep up the good work m8.

Eric

Pete,

I've followed this build since its inception, I think as one of three consecutive F-16 builds?

I've followed previous works as well. I think I came along ARC when you were working on an F-18.

Anyway, after following your work over the past few years I've got to say that you're work is so good words pale

to describe my continued astonishment at the physical and mental gymnastics you go though to create your works of art.

Super job, Pete.

Thanks for sharing.

Sincerely,

Mark

Hi, Pete! Your build is simply smashing! You're making incredible things and share very useful tips with other fellow modelers. :lol:

Your Viper is though the best one I ever seen. :thumbsup::rolleyes:

Cheers and happy modeling!

Alexander.

:coolio:

wow guys-Thanks for all of the kind words, I really appreciate them. I may have said this before, but again, I hope you all know that I have learned so much from all of you here...too many incredible modelers to mention..Thanks for taking the time to chime in with support and critique-It helps me down the path to finishing each project.

I'm currently on the road. The model is done! I'm just working up the display base, so I'll post some images of that when I get back..

Thanks again,

Pig

• 2 weeks later...