Kind of depends on what you're waiting to do next. If you're going to apply decals and setting solution (which I assume isn't the case for you this time as it's a wheel well) I'd give it at least 24 hrs. Setting solutions tend to cause Future to turn white if you use them to soon.

If you're going to do a water based wash 3 or 4 hours is probably safe.

My bottle says dry in 30-45 minutes, safe to apply another coat in 8 hours.  My advice would be to leave it overnight.

Thats strange, because people keep saying that its 24-48 hours. Maybe thats because when you put it on the floor, there is a thinner layer put on than what we use for models.

I'd give it at least 24 hrs. Setting solutions tend to cause Future to turn white if you use them to soon.

I made this terrible mistake on my last project and several decals have the appearance of being silvered since I didn't let the future cure. :worship:

give it a full day at least to set up...

My bottle says dry in 30-45 minutes, safe to apply another coat in 8 hours.  My advice would be to leave it overnight.

Thats strange, because people keep saying that its 24-48 hours. Maybe thats because when you put it on the floor, there is a thinner layer put on than what we use for models.

That's because people putting it on a floor are not going to be putting weathering over the top. :worship:

It takes 24-48 hours to cure hard enough to protect the underlying paint from the wash that is going over it, that is why it is recommended.

Mike