Who has Paris Hilton's phone number?

Are you a modeler who…

Has a day job that places you at the forefront of the public eye? Are you a household name? Does the paparazzi follow you everywhere? Are you the CEO of a large international company? A “celebrity†who lurks on modeling forums anonymously, keeping your identity a secret so that you can enjoy the hobby you love without notoriety?

If this describes you, your hobby needs you! The Hobby Manufacturers Association wants to demonstrate that modeling is an outlet for creativity and a means of relaxation that crosses all socio-economic boundaries. We're looking for a "celebrity" spokesperson to get involved and help us promote the hobby of modeling.

You can contact me for more information. All conversations and information will remain confidential.

Gerald Voigt, President

Hawkeye's Hobbies LLC

PO Box 216

Neenah, WI 54957-0216

866.651.9963 fax

Why didn't I think of that? :thumbsup: I'm assuming it's a bit of a joke, but...the number I had for her was changed back at the beginning of that whole 'jail' thing. Come to think of it I never called, but used to run into her on a frighteningly regular basis. Of course an old party bud threw a couple of parties with her. He was on "The List" for a while so whenever we'd go out on Sunset... Thank god I got out of that circle! :wacko:

Who else are you looking to get? I've thought about trying to get one of my 'celebrity' friends, or better term 'acquaintances' to do some modeling with my decals but hadn't asked anyone...yet... Catherine Bell laying out in a bikini on a spread of Tomcat decals - hmmm that's tempting!

-brian

Who else are you looking to get? I've thought about trying to get one of my 'celebrity' friends, or better term 'acquaintances' to do some modeling with my decals but hadn't asked anyone...yet... Catherine Bell laying out in a bikini on a spread of Tomcat decals - hmmm that's tempting!

-brian

Decals ? .... What decals ? :thumbsup:

Gregg

Catherine Bell laying out in a bikini on wearing only a spread of Tomcat decals - hmmm that's tempting!

-brian

There, fixed that for you, Brian.

Now, I'll show myself out...

Edited by LemonJello

Steve Bamford is a celebrity, at least to me....

Somebody said Mike Meyers did or does some modeling, he would be a good spokesperson. Maybe contact the special effects groups (if they still build models) and see if they know stars that express interest in the hobby as well.

Edited by drhornii
Catherine Bell laying out in a bikini on wearing only a spread of Tomcat decals - hmmm that's tempting!

-brian

I've got a speedo! PICK ME! PICK ME! My speaking fee may be paid in (not lite) BEER!

:thumbsup:

Catherine Bell laying out in a bikini on a spread of Tomcat decals - hmmm that's tempting!

Chop chop man! Stop posting on here and get cracking on this right now, no eating or sleeping till this happens!

Course if you want to wait until a certain NSAWC jet is done and get her to hold it in a picture, then............

Ken

This reminds of the body painting in SI's swimsuit issues, but with decals instead of ink on the models. Where's the line up to be umm, the make up artist?

And how do we deal with those pesky 2 part decals? ;)

Now you guys got me thinking... She does look great, but 5 years ago would have really been prime. I've got a few other people I could go to.

If I see her this weekend, I'll 'joking' ask if she's up for it! Only problem is once it's for something public, it becomes 'official' and all those other considerations come into play.

I totally agree that Steve, Brett and some others are celebrities in the modeling circle and as much as I hate the idea of 'celebrities', it's true that a public figure (ie, someone mom and pop in Oklahoma would recognize) goes a long way in advertising. Sad fact of life...

-brian

And how do we deal with those pesky 2 part decals? ;)

I'll help out!

Now you guys got me thinking... She does look great, but 5 years ago would have really been prime.

Dude, she's not ancient, she's only 6 years older than me.

I've got a few other people I could go to.

Redheads are a plus!

Get cracking on this!

Ken

I get it, having a front line spokesman/spokeswoman for the hobby would give it a shot in the buttocks.

I also think that having a camera shot, showing said spokesperson and then pulling back showing a whole crowd of diversified people from around the world, of every color, sex and so forth would be outstanding.

Just my two cents worth...

Ric

If I see her this weekend, I'll 'joking' ask if she's up for it! Only problem is once it's for something public, it becomes 'official' and all those other considerations come into play.

-brian

When you do see her, please tell her to stop calling me.... it's been over between us for a while now! :pray: