Aviation Workshop

Hello all,

Has anyone ordered directly from the Aviation Workshop website? As it is a new site, and still a WIP, many of the sections still simply state 'coming soon', so information is incomplete. I would like to order some Model Alliance sheets, and have e-mailed them twice, but have not received a response on either occasion. Specifically, what I need to know is how does one go about placing an order (simply e-mail a list of wants and wait for a response?), and what are the postage fees (in my case: to Canada)? I don't think they are included in the price of the sheets, but again, this is one the questions I have asked the proprietors to clarify, but have yet to receive a response. If anyone know, please do share with me (us).

Thanks in advance to anyone answering.

Michael

Hi Michael,

I have bypassed their site and ordered from this site....http://www.a2zeemodels.co.uk/model-alliance-decals-160-c.asp . A very good site, with great turn around. I ordered a Tornado decal sheet and a resin part, and within 2 weeks I had the order. :banana:

I hope this helps you!!

Chris