Italian Airforce ECR Tornado build

Hello Jack-Swiss, this pic shows a comparison to a Revell F-4E.The extended wingspan of the Tornado is 17" while the Phantom is 13.5". It just fits inside. I don`t know what i will do when i do a F-14. I have a pic of the nose gear as well. I like the way the foil improved the appearance of the gear.

IMG_3173a.jpg

IMG_3176a.jpg

Don

Wooooo that's reaaally lovely!thanks for sending the pictures!!!

I'm really glad you opted for my idea cause it looks reaaaaally great and you made it perfectly!!!!!

That, even if a little thing,gives a really great touch to the plane...really more real LOL

Cheers and superb work again!!!!!

:salute:

that is gorgeous!!!

i suggest you put this in the critique corner for everyone to see and submit it to steve as an article for the front page. it certainly deserves it!!

great job mate.

dont forget to put it in the finished builds thread as well!

Richard

Thanks for the feedback guys!! Looking at the build today, i realized i forgot a specific Tornado characteristic. I didn`t do the exhaust stain on the tail from the thrust reverser. 10 minutes and some MiG Pigments later it is finally done. Didn`t want to go too heavy on it as the rest of the build is just slightly weathered. Anyway, one last pic

Don

IMG_3178a.jpg

Hi,

Nice job there... I was wondering if it was on purpose that you didn't put on the reverser stains :thumbsup:

I hope you don't mind but I want to suggest that you bring the stain a little more forward, and that you could put some on the aft of the airbrakes as I guess that these won't stay clean for ever....

By the way, on the darkness of the stains, you can go quite far as for example >this picture< shows a quite clean fuselage with a scorched tail... You can see clearly in what angle the smoke is being blown.

Greetings

Hey guys, thanks for the positive feedback. I really enjoyed this build, haven`t seen too many Tornados done in Italian markings. Really appreciate the help and build suggestions from everyone, really helped me with the build. Thanks again!!

Don