Supermarine Spitfire Mk.Vb

Greetings!

I just finished this today and thought I'd share. It was built completely OOTB with the only exception being Techmod decals which I used because the color registry of the kit decals was pretty awful. As I'm still a relative newbie to this hobby I was caught completely by surprise by the fact that this kit has raised panel lines. So it was inadvertently my first foray into re-scribing a kit. :rolleyes: I'll try to avoid that little bit of joy whenever possible going forward. <_<

The paints are Xtracrylix on the exterior, with a mix of stuff inside depending on what I had laying about.

This is not my finest achievement in modeling, but I'm not going to be trashing any time soon. It is however my third completed build in 2008, and all of them in 1/32! Shaping up to be a productive year.....

Thanks for looking! All comments are welcomed....

Final1800x.jpg

Final2800x.jpg

Final4800x.jpg

Final5800x.jpg

Final7800x.jpg

Here are two shots of the office before everything got closed up. It's the part of the build I'm most pleased with...

Interior4800x.jpg

Interior2800x.jpg