Well, I worked through the night to get this one done and here it is, a manned spacecraft based on the ESA's Jules Verne automated transfer vehicle. Enjoy!

xwing-1.jpg

As Wally Schirra would say, "GOTCHA!" :nanner:

Seriously though, thanks to all who participated. I didn't get my planned projects done, or even my contingency projects done due to burnout from the 1/72 shuttle model I did last year just before the GB started. But, you already know I do Real Space models, so it wasn't really all that important for me to do one. Part of the reason I wanted to help moderate this GB was to help spread the word for others to build them and even though the numbers participating were small, I think we did that. To all those who completed builds, congratulations. To those who didn't keep working on your stuff. By all means finish them. This GB was to provide impetus to build space models and don't try to force it done by an artificial date if you feel that you still need to do something to it to finish it to your liking. GV and I will be doing a drawing soon for the prizes we selected. So check back often.