Coming on board with 2 entries

Hasegawa 1/32 Zero OOB started the cockpit before my apartment flooded and forgot all about it for a few years

And

What-if P-38 crossed with a Dinah. Engine cowlings from the Modeler's weapon shop (had this idea for a while and Jrallman says its good to go-thank you!)

Moderator edit: Just wanted to clarify this. The GB rules say no what ifs, but Taiidan contacted me prior to posting this and is going to build the what if to include in the group atmosphere, but with the understanding that it does not meet the GB inclusion criteria and therefore will not qualify for a raffle drawing. Its still PACAIR, just hypothetical, so it is in for fun, but doesnt officially count. Thanks!

Edited by jrallman

I'll enter in a Tamiya Zero diorama in 1/48 scale. OOB with white/black scheme.

if i can, ill also do the Tamiya Wildcat in 1/48, OOB with typical blue on grey scheme.

Almost finished the Bf 109 GB so I think i'll hop in here with:

1/48th Hasegawa F6 Hellcat "USS Essex" and

1/48th Hasegawa P47 D Razorback "Darling Dotti III"

And i'd like to throw in a set of Aeromaster 1/48th decs into the prize cache - SE Asia Mustangs

Geoff

im in with the 1:32 trumpeter F4U-1D... (checkerboard nose/tail version box art)...

with resin PW 2800, resin office, and color PE...

as long as its eligible, that is...

i THINK it is... not sure... can anyone pin it down for me please?

• 2 weeks later...

IM000758.jpg

I dug a few out of my stash ,I guess I'll start with the Corsair, so count me in, I'll see how I get a long with it before I jump on the rest and I' ve got a P-40 and a Zero I might want to build instead. No PE or resin so I'll see what I can whip up or they may be OOB we'll see

Cheers,Ed :coolio:

• 4 weeks later...

I've gotta get in on this, it will be my first group build entry.

I'll be building the Tamiya 1/48 F4U-1D and using the Verlinden detail set with cockpit, engine, and control surfaces.

Box art decals for VF-84, wing 167 from USS Bunker Hill, flown by Roger Hedrick

Corsair.jpg