Keep up the good work- this is one build I can't way to see how it finishes. The simplicity of the intake method is genius!

Edited by Dax

Corrections for air intake…I’ll refine it later…

AINTAKE13.jpg

AINTAKE14.jpg

Add a detail at fin leading edge extension/nozzle…

I’d try to figure out how to make an easy way to build this part…I’m blank than I just apply a lump of epoxy bondite and carve it slowly until I got the shape…

Here the progress…

NOZZLE1.jpg

NOZZLE3.jpg

NOZZLE5.jpg

Next post….stay tune :)

Drill a hole and I’d was add little bit of detail on a nozzle area…

NOZZLE7.jpg

NOZZLE9.jpg

NOZZLE10.jpg

I’d used plastic sheet 0.3 and 0.7 for a detailing….

NOZZLE11.jpg

NOZZLE12.jpg

NOZZLE13.jpg

I’ll need to refine all those parts an surfacer treatment….That’s all about it….I’ll post a result on next Monday…

Thanks for looking….comment and critic are welcome….Happy modeling

:)

Cheers

Naza

Ok! In lack of words I just say: -Marvelous and stunning!! :blink: .....there´s more imperatives to use but I´m afraid I´d just fill out this thread with my gwaking comments! Words are not enough to describe what you are achieving here!! As a Viggen lover I´m crying lika baby and doing flip-flops through my livingroom of pure joy to see your work! :worship:

Naza... I can only imagine the skill it takes to achieve your kind of results..! :worship:

Truly out of this world! Are you a jeweller or a brain surgeon, or perhaps a dentist by trade..?

Ok... Now for everybody else.

Let's all pitch in and buy this Viggen from Naza, and send it to Trumpeter for them to use as a master!!

I want a 1/32 AJ-37 Viggen too!!! :crying:

Jorgen "Troll" Toll

:trolls:

Naza You are taking Srcatch building to a whole new level. I think there might be only .05% of builders in the entire world that would be able to give you any kind of a challenge. I think...You..da Man!!

Im watching this build :thumbsup:

Trevor M

As a promised, here I’d got some an update pic’s to upload, btw its still at the exhaust area though. Has been working hard to get the detail done because 1/32 it is nice to give some extra detail on it.

Ok let see the air intake after the corrections and surfacer.

AINTAKE15.jpg

Let see the progress. Firstly I’d to cut the whole area so that I can get the inner part s done.

NOZZLE14.jpg

Clean up the inside area nicely….make sure it is in perfect circle.

NOZZLE15.jpg

Score a grove for Starboard outer elevon hinge, paste an epoxy bondite

NOZZLE16.jpg

NOZZLE17.jpg

Take the epoxy out after it’s cured.

NOZZLE18.jpg

Start to carve to get a Trust reverser blocker door (TRBD) in shape….picture will be on the next post….

:(

Here the progress…

SOEH2.jpg

SOEH4.jpg

SOEH3.jpg

And the other two that’s in close position…

SOEH1.jpg

SOEH5.jpg

SOEH6.jpg

Managed to add little bit detailing on radar warning antenna and a tiny thing at the ring of afterburner exhaust.

NOZZLE19.jpg

This part is done…. NOZZLE20.jpg

After that I’ll be moving forward to inside the afterburner. I do believe that parts will be a quite interesting to play with. Its challenging too….well let see the next post….

Thanks for looking and comment, input and critic are welcome.

HAPPY MODELING

Cheers :(

Naza

Naza... I can only imagine the skill it takes to achieve your kind of results..! :worship:

Truly out of this world! Are you a jeweller or a brain surgeon, or perhaps a dentist by trade..?

Ok... Now for everybody else.

Let's all pitch in and buy this Viggen from Naza, and send it to Trumpeter for them to use as a master!!

I want a 1/32 AJ-37 Viggen too!!! :crying:

Jorgen "Troll" Toll

:trolls:

Hi Jorgen, Thanks for a reference that’s you sent to me….its help me a lot especially the outline drawing.

I’m so glad to share the W.I.P with you ,btw to get it into productions I’m really not so sure because I don’t have a proper an equipment with me. FYI I‘ll build this aircraft in separate parts that’s who know maybe I might be able to make a mold or I can team up with somebody to produce it. And again its still at early stage to talk about….let see what I can achieve first.

P/s-. I’d been working at hobby shop 1993-2000. Being a craftsman at one and only hand made model Car Company in Malaysia- Ban Seng Models 2000-2006. I’m run a small business as a model maker.

:D

Naza

Naza You are taking Srcatch building to a whole new level. I think there might be only .05% of builders in the entire world that would be able to give you any kind of a challenge. I think...You..da Man!!

Im watching this build :worship:

Trevor M

Hi Trevor M,

Thanks for all kind of words. I do believe everybody has their own style to build the models. I’m just enjoying the hobby and at the same times sharing the fun with somebody else and every things that we know about the hobby. It is about encouraging and motivate each other instead of to show who is the best. In fact I’d learnt a lot from you,zactoman,FAR148, haneto and all of us in the forum as well. I’ve been always try a new method and skills in order to get a full satisfactions in building terms.

P/s- Being a scratch builder in Malaysia , there’re always a problem to get a raw materials as balsa wood ,etc that’s suitable for scratch building. Yes I know there’re suppliers for that stuff but sometimes I’d just couldn’t effort the prize. Therefore I’d to make use a materials that’s an available/cheaper surrounding me. And I’ve to use a deference method as well.

P/s-I think there is nothing so special about me. :crying:

Regards

Naza

NAZA

Very BEAUTIFUL!! AMAZING....Definiyely the MASTER OF VIGGEN!!!

Masaallah... the coloring will make it look absolutely gorgeous...Cant wait to see the finished Model

your posts are unique too, I like them...

HOLMES.... :)

here is an advice,you can make molds and star replicating this one :) you can earn money also so you can repay your effort and get back some of the lost nerves :unsure:

dragan_mig31,

To be honest, yes i'd plan to duplicate it, thats why i'm building it in separate parts. BTW I'm just worry about quality because i'm not very good in casting but I'd tried before. Don't worry if there have a big demand on it than i'll plan something though. I was planing to make a SH and SK versions too. :)

HOLMES- Thanks bro..... :)