As a promised….dry fitting all parts that’s I’d done….

IMG_3126.jpg

IMG_3127.jpg

IMG_3128.jpg

IMG_3129.jpg

IMG_3130.jpg

That’s all about it….see you on the next post….

Thanks for looking guys….

As always….comment, critic and input are welcome….HAPPY MODELING…. :D

Cheers

:coolio:

Naza

Fantastic work...I will love you doing some russian stuff in resin...*hint* *hint* :cheers:

Berkut, maybe can try berkut in 1/32 scale….who know? :coolio:

waouh!!!!!!!!!!!!

now you can easily make molds with these parts! :coolio:

bye

rom, yes now I needs to copy this birds. I'm feel a shame if i build by using a master as a kit.

very impressive and interesting technique, is clear to me , you used green polyurethane foam as a suport of the forms you have carved, the plastic liquid is less clear to me, you used industrial quantities of this product, explain me , please.

the use of the automotive putty is clear and a cheap colution than use epoxy putty , very expensive.

wonder , fast and neat technique, but the work begins before cutting the plastic shet, with very confident drawings of sections,well proportioned plans.

Yes you’re right; the green foam can buy from florist. Actually you can use any materials that are can be a base to support the polly putty. Foam is an easier to shape with but you’ll need a patience to apply the putty because sometimes it’s not stick well. 1st layer putty must thin just to cover the foam surface. Let it dry and follow with a thick layer.

Liquid plastic actually doesn’t works so well in this project. To be honest it is a first time I used liquid plastic though; I was though to get a final layer by using plastic that hope can get a surface which is an easy to rescribe a panel line. BTW shape change a few times and a layer of liquid plastic was removed.

Hope that’s will help

Regards

Naza

If you do decide to make copies of it, send me an email!!!

Jorgen "Troll" Toll

:trolls:

Troll, I’ll definitely do that….keep in touch…

And thanks Jackman, Aigore,dragan_mig31,coneheadff....HAPPY MODELING

:cheers:

Naza

Great scratchbuilding results, Naza. It is totally gorgeous. I am planning to scratchbuild an Alouette III, as I have already found a 3 view and have printed the 3 view in a 32nd scale, know all I need is the courage :)

:)

Hi Naza!

Looking very fine!!

One small thing that I would like to comment... But I'm not sure if it's the photos or the model?

Take a looke at this picture from my walkaround:

41.jpg

I wonder if the angle of the triangular shaped section is correct. From the picture above, it looks as if it should point slightly downwards. See this illustration that I made from your photo.

NOZZLE19Troll.JPG

The red line shows the current angle.

The green line shows the angle how I think it should be, but again, I'm not sure here... You look at the picture above and decide.

The area marked in blue should stick out slightly, from the rest.

Looking forward to see some wings on that thing..! ;-)

Keep up the great work Naza!!

Jorgen "Troll" Toll

:)

Edited by Troll

Hello NAZA,

MY Goodness this has come along absolutely brilliantly.....Did I say you were the MASTER of the scratchbuilding.. YOU ARE....... :salute:

I think that this is ONE of the BEST scratchbuilds I have ever seen.Watching your build progress is such a delight .I LOVE your work.

It inspires even the likes of ME ...( :wub: ).

I follow this with every post of yours showing how lovely and gorgeous this VIGGEN looks....Now on the list of MY favorites!!!

all the best..

HOLMES..... :worship::worship:

• 2 weeks later...
Naza, you taking a breake or what? Not getting stopped by any nasty weather I hope!

I´m suffering from withdrawal symptoms herel so ya gotta make an update soon :angry:

Hi Aigore,

Actually I’d some works that I have to give a priority, don’t worry I’m still working on it but a bit slow recently. Busy on the exhaust and the tail fin. Hopefully could get it done by next week….

Thanks for your support

Regards

Naza

Hi Naza!

Looking very fine!!

One small thing that I would like to comment... But I'm not sure if it's the photos or the model?

Take a looke at this picture from my walkaround:

41.jpg

I wonder if the angle of the triangular shaped section is correct. From the picture above, it looks as if it should point slightly downwards. See this illustration that I made from your photo.

NOZZLE19Troll.JPG

The red line shows the current angle.

The green line shows the angle how I think it should be, but again, I'm not sure here... You look at the picture above and decide.

The area marked in blue should stick out slightly, from the rest.

Looking forward to see some wings on that thing..! ;-)

Keep up the great work Naza!!

Jorgen "Troll" Toll

Thanks Trolls,

Thanks for the references….you’re right, I will do a corrections on that’s parts.

:angry:

Naza

Great scratchbuilding results, Naza. It is totally gorgeous. I am planning to scratchbuild an Alouette III, as I have already found a 3 view and have printed the 3 view in a 32nd scale, know all I need is the courage :wave:

:pray:

Good luck Rdrunner....nice subject too....I'll wish you the best :angry:

BTW...Well..... I know you all might waiting too long for the VIGGEN update….forgive me about that’s….

Maybe I’ve to pay you something….feel free to visit another scratch built subject from me….Not suitable for ARC though….ALFA ROMEO 8C 2007….in progress….

http://z12.invisionfree.com/ScaleModelsMal...ic=3606&hl=

Regards

Naza

Naza,

It is a long time since I had visited this website, but no loger, thanks to a moderator from my usual website (LSP) alerting and guiding me to your Viggen build. I must admit that I am extremely impressed with this scratch build project of yours. I love SAAB aircraft, and I intend to produce a set of master patterns in the future to make a 1/32 resin SAAB J-29 Tunnan kit. I find that your project is very inspirational to me, and we seem to very closely share similar build and breakdown techniques (I am currently making a 1/32 scale Hawker Tempest V master pattern for a resin kit, amongst other patterns). Your approach to some of the Viggen problems has helped me decide how I can tackle similar problems on other future build projects - thank you. I shall continue to watch this build with much interest - good luck for the rest of this outstanding build.

Best regards

Derek

Edited by Derek Bradshaw
I love SAAB aircraft, and I intend to produce a set of master patterns in the future to make a 1/32 resin SAAB J-29 Tunnan kit.

:worship:

PLEASE DO!!!

Let me know if you need scale 3-views and walkaround pics!

Jorgen "Troll" Toll

;)

:worship:

PLEASE DO!!!

Let me know if you need scale 3-views and walkaround pics!

Jorgen "Troll" Toll

:lol:

Hey Troll,

regarding those walk-around pic's... Is it possible to get them on a CD. Still have three Viggens (Airfix 1/48 (ex-Revell/Esci)) in my stash that deserve a fair amount of attention once I get to them !!!

"Check Six....."

Spooky.

regarding those walk-around pic's... Is it possible to get them on a CD. Still have three Viggens (Airfix 1/48 (ex-Revell/Esci)) in my stash that deserve a fair amount of attention once I get to them !!!

Hey Spooky!

I guess you're talking about Viggen pictures? They're uploaded to the walkaround section of aircraftresourcecenter.com.

As for J-29 walkaround pics, sure I can put them on a CD. Just PM me.

Jorgen "Troll" Toll

:blink:

Naza,

It is a long time since I had visited this website, but no loger, thanks to a moderator from my usual website (LSP) alerting and guiding me to your Viggen build. I must admit that I am extremely impressed with this scratch build project of yours. I love SAAB aircraft, and I intend to produce a set of master patterns in the future to make a 1/32 resin SAAB J-29 Tunnan kit. I find that your project is very inspirational to me, and we seem to very closely share similar build and breakdown techniques (I am currently making a 1/32 scale Hawker Tempest V master pattern for a resin kit, amongst other patterns). Your approach to some of the Viggen problems has helped me decide how I can tackle similar problems on other future build projects - thank you. I shall continue to watch this build with much interest - good luck for the rest of this outstanding build.

Best regards

Derek

Hi Derek,

I am impressed to hear that’s you are doing the SAAB subject too. Hope we can share tips and technique here. Do you willing to post a w.i.p of the Hawker Tempest, J-29 in the forum or maybe in a website so that’s we can enjoy the progress.

After a long break, managed to tackle some area and parts recently. Its getting hard and harder but really enjoy during the process, I hope can upload an update pictures by end of this week. Thanks Derek.

Troll, you’re a super hero, thanks again for helping us on superb references.

Spooky, thanks to visit this threat. Good luck on your build too.

Anders, Thanks for the link bro, I’ll appreciate it.

Thanks very much for your support guys, thanks for viewing this thread by as well. :deadhorse1:

See you ….HAPPY MODELING

:thumbsup:

Cheers

Naza

Hi Derek,

I am impressed to hear that’s you are doing the SAAB subject too. Hope we can share tips and technique here. Do you willing to post a w.i.p of the Hawker Tempest, J-29 in the forum or maybe in a website so that’s we can enjoy the progress.

Naza, Derek's treating us all to his Tempest master over at LSP.

Kev

Naza, Derek's treating us all to his Tempest master over at LSP.

Kev

Kev,

Thanks for the link Kev,I'm very enjoy the progress by Derek, very profesional method too. Honestly I'm very new in the forum and i did not know about LSP though. I will register asap....there a lot of tips and technique to learn. It is a very usefull web that can improve the skills especially on Viggen project. Thanks again.

Regards

Naza

Kev,

Thanks for the link Kev,I'm very enjoy the progress by Derek, very profesional method too. Honestly I'm very new in the forum and i did not know about LSP though. I will register asap....there a lot of tips and technique to learn. It is a very usefull web that can improve the skills especially on Viggen project. Thanks again.

Regards

Naza

My pleasure Naza. Just be aware that LSP has 3-post probation period to weed out spammers. During this time you can only post in the General forums, not the build forums. It can be frustrating for new members, but it sure does keep the spammers out!

Kev