F-4F Phantom II 37+11 "Phly-out Hopsten AB" December 2005

Shoot it and I hope to model it. :)

Eric

The new s/c F-4F Phantom from Neuburg will be difficult to model due to the airbrush artwork applied. But it should be doable, the same was as the Tiger ECR Tornado 46+44 :)

And really excellent work on this black Phantom!

Andreas

Edited by Spotter

Damnnnnnn!!! :thumbsup:

That is great Eric...I'll have to stop by and see this sometime next week ;)

Oh...just nit pick that was bothering me. For some reason, not sure if its the light or something, the model doesn't look extremely glossy, it looks more satin-ish from here. Just wanted to be sure that you'd fully glossed, just so you don't get silvered decals (silvered decals + black airplane = bad :wub:). It's probably just the light, but hey, as mod, I'm here to make sure you guys get killer builds outta this GB :salute:

:cheers:

-AW

Thanks Awan. Yup shes just satin-ish glossed. Just need to protect the paint layer before moving to the underside. I'll be putting more gloss and keep it glass glossy and smooth for the decals after everything else is done.

Eric

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the long delay. Been busy lately with other stuff (not hobby related). Finally got to paint the entire artwork at the undercarriage. Took me alot of headaches (alot of tylenol too) :bandhead2: to draw/trace, cut,mask, paint, mask and paint over and over again. Not perfect but im satisfied. Thank God im done with that. :pray:

Here is her undercarriage:

DSCN1915.jpg

DSCN1916.jpg

DSCN1920.jpg

This is it for now. Time for gloss coat and decalling. Till next time.

Eric

Don't forget the rear mounting of the HPC centerline tank. It has been on the jet and was painted too.

Nice work so far.

Oh, before I forget it, you need to close the holes for the outboard wing tanks they were never carried by the jet, in fact it

never carriede any tank.

SCOUT