New B-24 formation ship decals

We been considering doing some new B-24 decals for the colorful assembly ships and were wondering if there would be any interest such decals. Also trying to decide on scale. We would like some input from you guys.

Thanks,

Kevin

Impact Decals

Yes to 1/72nd. The first modeling magazine I ever bought was an issue of Scale Modeler in '72 that featured, amongst other stuff that has influnced me since, a B-24 polka-dot formation ship. Yep, I'm interested.

Warren

(who could have gotten the date wrong)

Edited by dixieflyer
  • 3 months later...

Hi Kevin,

Absolutely!!! Positively!!! Tubarao! Pete the POM Inspector! Spotted Ape! I'm sure there are more! 1/72 scale please!

John

We been considering doing some new B-24 decals for the colorful assembly ships and were wondering if there would be any interest such decals. Also trying to decide on scale. We would like some input from you guys.

Thanks,

Kevin

Impact Decals

It would be great to have decals for assembly ships, my vote of course would be for 1/48 but maybe a combination 1/72-1/48 shett for any given aircraft would probably be a good seller, I still have a few big Libby's in the stash that would look good with a little color.

Eric

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...