Should i start or just forget it

Guest Guest_g0_command0

That was defenetly the one man...great job on it! Except i noticed that when i took a close look on the bottom you didnt use any filler at all and i noticed a lot of gaps...

try to email chris bucholtz at BucholtzC@AOL.com. Just tell him that you left before the awards ceremony and you would like to claim ur award...and then jsut give him ur address...but how did you not get your award when ur P-40 was still there when i left

Yeah, thats why i thought i lost it all since i rushed this model

anyways, when i came i only saw my model on the table nothing else...unless someone jacked my award, but when i came they were judging adults and i stayed till the end and then nothing happend so i just left.

Yeah, thats why i thought i lost it all since i rushed this model

anyways, when i came i only saw my model on the table nothing else...unless someone jacked my award, but when i came they were judging adults and i stayed till the end and then nothing happend so i just left.

That is why i dont build for contests...

You came back by the time they were giving out the adult awards. Of course there was nothing there because all of the juniors left after the junior awards...like me

and if you came and you thought they didnt present the junior awards, then why didnt you ask man?

Well, at least this got me back into modeling from my 1 year lazy break.. the last model i built was a X-35 for the last competition in which i ended up not turning in cause i lost a piece

well thats good...did you send an email to chris or should i ask him for you?

It would of been nice to see warren's PBY there...i havent seen any of his stuff

Your 757 looked awesome. One of mine is attached to the post... I would have entered that one but my friend begged me to sell it to him so that he could give it to his Grandpa for christmas. I didn't want to at first but I finally agreed for 50 bucks and another copy of the same kit so I could build another one :unsure:

I guess that makes me a professional :) :huh:

What I'm not, however, is a professional photographer :angry:

It would of been nice to see warren's PBY there...i havent seen any of his stuff

Your 757 looked awesome. One of mine is attached to the post... I would have entered that one but my friend begged me to sell it to him so that he could give it to his Grandpa for christmas. I didn't want to at first but I finally agreed for 50 bucks and another copy of the same kit so I could build another one :unsure:

I guess that makes me a professional :) :huh:

What I'm not, however, is a professional photographer :angry:

Thats a beautiful C-47 dude! I think for that kind of money and another kit, it was a great deal.

still no word.. are you sure i won?

Hmmm...im defently sure you won. There was no other P-40 out there, and I defently remember P-40 being called out for 2nd place. Why dont you send him another email.

I remember it too.

Hey dimsh! i got my thing...so THanks! and can you tell the president of the club i recieved it, he emailed me but i forgot to save the email

Congratulations man! It sure is one shiny plaque isnt it. I think it would be better if you emailed him yourself. His email adress is: BucholtzC@AOL.com