A-26K Counter Invader

This is my latest completed built, the A-26K from Italeri. The kit is straight forward, and I´m sure I will buy a B-26 or early A-26 some day.

A26K5.jpg

A26K4.jpg

This is the first kit that got a real wash, highlighting the panellines. I applied the wash (thinned black acrylics) using a Kleenex, since applying it with a normal brush didn´t satisfied me - to many of the color went away or didn´t settled in the panelline. The Kleenex-method worked just right, I removed any paint that went the wrong way using a Q-Tip.

A26K2.jpg

The model is OOB, I know that you can improve it a lot and I also read that some parts are plain wrong, but I was aiming for an easy build... :salute:

A26K3.jpg

A26K1.jpg

HAJO

@Richard: I used Revell´s acrylic black no. 8, mixed with a lof of water and some kitchen soap.

@Moritz: Are you going to attend the PMCL´s hobby show in Lübeck this weekend? If yes, say hello if you come to my desk, you can recognize it by the overall "SAR/CSAR"-theme and these two aircraft:

Leopard1.jpg

HAJO