Hi folks,

After a bit of advice please. A freind of mine has convinced me to make a predator suit for this years Halloween (he's making an alien suit)

I've started gathering various things to put it all together but am trying to fathom the best way to make the dreadlocks. Can anyone give me any advice on the best thing to make these with so they'll be at least semi authentic looking and not look like a bit of old rope.

I'm thinking along the lines of latex moulded items but have no idea how to go about making them. I'm in the UK as well so may not have access to certain things quite as easy as the US.

Thanks in anticipation of your help. :D

Ah, good to see other Predator fans in here!! :mellow:

That website's pretty good starting point, and Dan (the owner, and a really nice guy) also runs The Hunter's Lair Forums. If you can't find advise on how to make your own suit in there, it ain't worth knowing. It's like ARC for predator suit makers. :rofl:

In the UK there are a few guys making their own props and bits, just look around in there and you'll find them. One that comes to mind is Usurper, he makes masks, and just recently made a "Wolf" (AVP-R) mask that's awesome.

Good luck mate. :D