oh my! my daughter just got an Elmo for her birthday, i believe you! that thing creeps me out. "Elmo up please. Elmo up up........I SAID PICK ME UP YOU WORTHLESS HUMAN (demon voice)" ok, maybe not that last part, but it still scares the beejeebeez out of me. :woot.gif:

Bill

You think it's creepy now, just wait until it's programming becomes a self-aware AI.

r_ssc_tickleelmo_1.gif

Right now! Now, nobody likes a good Elmo more than I do. Except perhaps my wife. And some of her friends. Oh yes, and Captain Johnson... Come to think of it, most people like a good Elmo more than I do, but that's beside the point! Now! Let's have a good clean healthy Cylon thread. Get some machine oil into your lungs. Ten nine eight and all that. Graham_Chapman_Colonel.jpg

Edited by The Colonel
Did anyone else see Baltar coming up out of a Cylon reserection tank in the very end closing clip?

I think that may be a dream clip from an old episode. Definetely a dis-information campain and not to be taken literally.

• 1 month later...
mid-season finale just ended. Was that the Brooklyn Bridge?

I think it is meant to be the Brooklyn Bridge. All I could keep thinking is of Charlton Heston pounding on the sand lamenting "You Blew it up! You blew it all to H&ll!"

We need to start a new thread on this.

The fifth Cylon, somebody you'd never expect...

Yet, once you see it, you realise they've been there all along...

The clues have been placed before you...

It has happened before, and will happen again...

4190881_e046fd9ec0.jpg

Alvis 3.1

Edited by Alvis 3.1