I'm Back with F-14A TOMCAT 1/32

Wow, that is truly skillful build. I love the paint job and the build is clean. I have to ask "how long have you been building?" So that i can figure out "how long I have to go before my models can look any thing like this"........lol

Very nice work and I sure would love to see your other models as well.

Mike

Edited by Youngtiger1

right click save.

lol.

can i climb into the cockpit? it looks likes it's ready to fly. just need my crew chief to do a final walk around with me.

once again i am amazed at how you churn out beautiful kits at mach 2 speed.

• 2 months later...
Hi Buck

It have few peaple in Thailand select model-kit as him/her hobby, because it not easy like computer game or read any books. it have small club here that forming for meeting, disscussing and small competition. but this little socitie look like it not united as it be... modellers in thialand think with him/her self like he is the best and not respect to other.

this is big problem here but it is also has something good, many guy make him self products for Thai modeller, some modeller make website for meeting and disscussing.. we have a little harmonious for resist makeshift guys like counterfeit factory and etc. for rise we socitie to international class.

Oishi

The same goes for everywhere, Oishi! I have met seriously obnoxious builders from the US to Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand which I visits very often. Fortunately, there are also a good numbers of friendly builders I met in those countries too! However, few of my close Thai modeler friends usually pick a venue to meet and discuss instead of shops.

Anyway, your works inspired me greatly and you got my respect with another one of your beautifully painted and weathered model. Now, I am a fan of your works! Chop mak mak krab!

B

That attention to detail...breathtaking. I think I can safely say that with regards to work, if you can stare at a piece of work for a long period of time either just trying to take it all in and remind yourself that it is a model and not the real thing or try to spend 10 minutes looking for something wrong with it, you can safely say that the work is pretty much flawless. Your work is astounding.

BTW, he even weathered the arrestor hook. Amazing.

• 5 months later...