Raffle Prizes - The draw has been done

From my end:

Notalotaanything - "Discovery: Return to Flight" book

propellerhead - Glencoe 1/48 Jupiter C

From Jay:

K2Pete: AMT Ertl Man In Space model set

MK Images: Monogram 1/48 Apollo 11 LM

Mike Idacavage: Shuttle poster and print set

Congrats to all the winners, and to everyone who participated in the GB. Some truly stunning models were produced!

If the above could forward their mailing particulars to Jay and myself (whichever of us has drawn your name) we'll get the items into the mail for you.

And again, thanks to all of you who participated!

Grant

Greetings,

Thanks for the Group Build. It made me hunker down and finish a kit that's been sitting in the stash for all these years. The completed project in now sitting in the display case of my LHS. This was my first GB and it gave me the incentive (and a deadline) to finish a kit that had been sitting in the stash. It may have been a small build, but is certainly was mighty!

Thanks to all who organized and participated!!

Mike

Rama Lama Nota Lota Anything

Temple of the Rain

Oregon

Thanx alot for the fun build gents!

It was a hoot to see nothing but real Space models and to see the level of skill demonstrated by 'em.

The masking of those small parts is something I'm gonna have to try to duplicate!

And I appreciate the raffle incentives too. Initially, I didn't realize that prizes would be offered, I just enjoyed the feedback offered by you guys.

Thanx once again Grant and Jay! This was a lot of fun! :D :)

Pete

Grant and Jay, thanks for moderating this GB. :bandhead2: It was great to have a forum focused solely on real space subjects. I took a lot of notes from the other builds.

Thanks also for the prizes. I really appreciate winning the poster set!

Have fun modeling!

Mike

And I do promise to finish out my Gemini build from the set................ :bandhead2:

• 4 weeks later...

Greetings!

I got the Discovery book Saturday and it is very nice! If I ever get around to scratch building my 1/48 scale Shuttle I have a lot of good reference photos :-D

Thanks again for the Great Group Build and the prize!!

Mike

Rama Lama Nota Lota Anything

Temple of the Rain

Oregon