Nice work on the pre-shadding. Your first go with a double action airbrush is certainly much better than mine. You seem to have it sorted much better than I do, those lines look pretty darn straight to me. I look forward to practicing with it some more. It is quite an improvement over the single action I was using previously that is for sure.

Looking good. :salute:

Mark

thanks mark :beer4: i find the hardest bit is keeping the AB the same distance from the model whilst at the same time holding the model in the other (woobbly) hand lol!

Nice job on the pre-shading. I like the airbrush your using, the fact that you can change out the size of the cups is interesting.

Robert

cheers robert, Yeah its one of the main reasons i chose it, plus also the fact that it has the air control valve...and the price. with that said, i dont know if i would ever use the largest color cup as i would'nt consider using this brush for large covererage jobs. in fact when i do decide on which 'top end' brush to buy i may well consider one with a fixed color cup.

Edited by el'TJ