Trumpeter replacement parts

• 3 weeks later...

Ask your retailer. Without knowledge about your location no one would be able to tell you who is master distributor in your country. (Your personal info shows nothing and your question does not tell it too)

Edited by Atlant

Send email directly to Trumpeter (the address can be found from their website). I've done it once and the result was a pretty fast reply and exactly the part I needed. They were more than helpful as there actually wasn't anything missing or broken on my kit (Tu-16K-26 bomber), but I just wanted a PE sheet that was included with another version of Tu-16 and not at all on the boxing I had. Very good service, or might even say that very "Revellish" service!

• 2 weeks later...
Send email directly to Trumpeter (the address can be found from their website). I've done it once and the result was a pretty fast reply and exactly the part I needed. They were more than helpful as there actually wasn't anything missing or broken on my kit (Tu-16K-26 bomber), but I just wanted a PE sheet that was included with another version of Tu-16 and not at all on the boxing I had. Very good service, or might even say that very "Revellish" service!

I send them an e-mail over 2 weeks ago but haven't gotten a reply yet :salute:

Stevens won't do diddly unless you purchased your kit from a retailer Stevens supplied. And even then the chances are remote.

I'd go back to wherever you bought the kit. Hopefully they can either exchange the kit, or get you a sprue from their suppliers, or whoever distributes Trumpeter in the EU. I'd also try contacting Trumpeter again. Could be the e-mail slipped through the cracks, could be they'll just send the parts without a reply (like Revell).

• 8 months later...

Anyone another solution? I've e-mailed Trumpeter at least a dozen times, no reply. My modelshop tried to order the part, no reply. Meanwhile I'm stuck with an expensive kit for which I already bought an expensive conversion kit and I can't build it!

I'm looking for parts sprue C from the 1/24 scale Supermarine Spitfire MK.Vb (No 02403) kit.

Any one know how to get Trumpeter replacement parts? I bought the 1/24 Spitfire MKV and it's missing the clear sprue (instrument panel, canopy,..)

Hi....

I bought 1 years ago the KIT 02224 Su-27 1/32 of trumpeter and when home i opened the box and with great disappointment i found that one FLAP of one of the wing was cutted in half,and the rest of the flap was missing!!!!!!

I bring back the kit to the hobby shop,telling me to contact the Italian distributor of the trumpeter kit.

I contacted him but he told me that the replacement part need months to arrive....

I contacted TRUMPETER by their site,writing several mail of complain,without having any response.......

My hobby shop due to my "pressure",gave me the sprue of another box of the same kit he stored.....in his ware house....

End of the story!!!!!.....

Any way,i don't know how many time and if the item arrived...

You had to rely on the kinderness of the hobby shop manager for support,me i was lucky in this case....

But don't rely on trumpeter.....