No, it was released, but I think only in Russia. I've seen this kit about a 6 months ago. It's look like Special Hobby model. True story of this kit - Voka made first sprues in 1994, then they sell one complete mastermodel to Special Hobby, and, years after, they produce it themselves. So it's just cheap alternate to old Special Hobby.

Hi, I bought and sell several Gran´s Pucará. I don´t think this kit have nothing to do whit the Special Hobby kit.First of all, this kit have weapons and weapons pylons.The decals are very poor, and the plastic is prettu rough. Some images from the sprues are here:

http://modelismolatino.creatuforo.com/ver-...ismolatino.html

It´s in spanish, but the images are OK. Finally, a friend of mine tried (note I say TRIED) to put together the kit, and after put several days to clean the parts and trying to get the thing in shape, they trow away all the kit but the weapons and get the Special Hobby one.

BTW: Airfix announced a Pucará kit, that IS the Special Hobby, whitout the resin and PE parts, I see one sample and looks pretty good.

Hi, I bought and sell several Gran´s Pucará. I don´t think this kit have nothing to do whit the Special Hobby kit.First of all, this kit have weapons and weapons pylons.The decals are very poor, and the plastic is prettu rough. Some images from the sprues are here:

http://modelismolatino.creatuforo.com/ver-...ismolatino.html

It´s in spanish, but the images are OK. Finally, a friend of mine tried (note I say TRIED) to put together the kit, and after put several days to clean the parts and trying to get the thing in shape, they trow away all the kit but the weapons and get the Special Hobby one.

BTW: Airfix announced a Pucará kit, that IS the Special Hobby, whitout the resin and PE parts, I see one sample and looks pretty good.

I agree 100%. The Gran´s Pucará is very poor in plastic quality and fit. And weapons included are worst. Replace it with Hasegawa´s weapons sets.

Cya