ANYTHING......POST ANYTHING YOU WANT AS LONG AS IT HAS ROTORS..... AND LETS TRY TO KEEP THIS THREAD ALIVE.

Ill start.....

ERICKSON S-64E dropping mulch during the restoration of Griffith Park in Los Angles , Oct.2007. Copyrighted photo.

1033Medium.jpg

Helicopters? I got lots of pics of helicopters. Here are a few to get the ball rolling. I took these at an open house out at FT. Campbell, KY. a few years ago. Don M.

Hind3.jpg

Hind1.jpg

Hind2.jpg

Hind4.jpg

shot this in entebbe last summer

DSC00745.jpg

the huey is painted in metallic car colours

DSC00301.jpg

congo air force hind

100_4586.jpg

here she is doung a flypast

DSC02024.jpg

Edited by dylan

pt 2

indian air force Mi-35

DSC01876.jpg

the crews were really great about letting us take photos of thier helo's

DSC01884.jpg

Mi-8 mtv

DSC00656-1.jpg

i have a full walkaround of this one

100_4450.jpg

Dylan

Those are some very interesting African helos......what got you down there to see them ? And how were they about letting you take pics ?

Also , the huey....who flies it ?

i was working for the U.N. last year as a mechanic on a dash-8. the huey is owned by the sudan government, it doesn't fly much due to the lack of spares. i have a few shots of the other side, i'll try to find them. ok it turns out that these are the only shots that survived my computer crash

in sudan they aren't too crazy about foreigners taking pictures, but as long as you aren't too blatant about it they dont seem to care. the congo and rwanda are a different story, i had to pay a fine once (buy my camera back) in congo so after that i just left it on the plane. the local "law enforcement" people aren't allowed on a plane with U.N. painted on the side of it.

DSC00299.jpg

Edited by dylan

Harry

The HH-65C is special......its the new HITRON anti-drug helos , replacing the A-109s they used before. HAVENT SEEN ONE YET.....THANKS FOR POSTING !! It has a FLIR on the nose.

UH-65C

PICT1032.jpg

Harry

The HH-65C is special......its the new HITRON anti-drug helos , replacing the A-109s they used before. HAVENT SEEN ONE YET.....THANKS FOR POSTING !! It has a FLIR on the nose.

UH-65C

PICT1032.jpg

Harry

UH-65C

PICT1032.jpg

Harry

UH-65C

PICT1032.jpg

You are most welcome. Here are a few of the nose section. BTW, I have enjoyed your postings also, I miss the SH-3's, they were a common sight around this area for years.

PICT1033.jpg

PICT1034.jpg

Harry