My unit's first day of hoist training with Priority One. Instructors are wearing the blue suits. It started out as a nice, partly cloudy day with little to no wind, but the afternoon turned nasty. Skip (Cheyenne56) showed up that morning to grab some shots for Vertical magazine, so the following photo were taken courtesy of Skip Robinson. Thanks Skip!!!

50782028Large291.jpg

50222028Large291.jpg

49922028Large291.jpg

49932028Large291.jpg

In case you are wondering, the instructor (Bob Watson) dressed in blue is not asleep...I don't think??

49122028Large291.jpg

IMG5F23281.jpg

Edited by sting
  • 2 weeks later...
My unit's first day of hoist training with Priority One. Instructors are wearing the blue suits. It started out as a nice, partly cloudy day with little to no wind, but the afternoon turned nasty. Skip (Cheyenne56) showed up that morning to grab some shots for Vertical magazine, so the following photo were taken courtesy of Skip Robinson. Thanks Skip!!!

Nice. Are your chopper used strictly for rescue operations or are they also used for tactical operations too?