Online Registration is now LIVE.

After testing and feedback by other committee members, I have now pushed the online registration component of the IPMS National Convention website live as of tonight. The process is slightly different than previous conventions, in that there is no immediate payment link... you fill out your registration form and submit it to our Registration team, and they will then enter you into the database and send you a confirmation page with a link to the PayPal account we have set up for the Convention. After we have received confirmation that payment has been submitted, your registrant number will be sent to you, along with a second confirmation acknowledging receipt of payment.

Our primary goal with this process is to ensure our pre-registered guests experience as little difficulty as possible when they arrive on site at the Convention in August. By having the Registration team contact each registrant personally, rather than relying solely on an automated process, we expect to minimize potential mistakes and oversights at the Registration desk. In addition, this allows you, our guests, to be assured that your information is being processed in a timely manner and to address any potential issues now, rather than trying to iron them out onsite.

There are a number of other updates as well, but the Online Registration piece has been in development for some time now and we hope that you find the process both effective and helpful. Should you have any questions about the website component (forms, etc), please contact me directly; any registration-related questions should be directed to our Registration team at con.registration@ipmstidewater.org.

Website link:

http://www.ipmsusa2008.org

NOTE: For those loathe to use PayPal, you are still free to fill out the downloadable forms and mail them in with a check or money order.

Lynn

Hey Lynn, is there a general admission form also?? It looks like with what's going on here I won't be able to finish my Nats stuff in time and I want to do the Fighter Factory gig if Jack Z wants to go to it...

Hey Lynn, is there a general admission form also?? It looks like with what's going on here I won't be able to finish my Nats stuff in time and I want to do the Fighter Factory gig if Jack Z wants to go to it...

Good question, Don... I'll check with the Reg folks and see if the process should change for those not entering models, and let ya know.

Cheers,

Lynn

Good question, Don... I'll check with the Reg folks and see if the process should change for those not entering models, and let ya know.

Cheers,

Lynn

Danke....I know I'll be moving in the next couple months and that will put a crimp in my plastic time...I just got the hobby room mess the way I wanted it.

I'll have to see what Jack wants to do, if he's entering or what...I know he's got stuff in the pipeline farther along than I do (which ain't hard!!)

• 1 month later...

Cheers,

Lynn

Any more info on this?

Matt :salute:

Edited by Matt_S

Hey Lynn I have a question for you. What is the latest I can place a model on the tables. Can I bring a model in Saturday morning or is there a cut off, even if the model is pre registered. Thanks Lynn

Hey Lynn I have a question for you. What is the latest I can place a model on the tables. Can I bring a model in Saturday morning or is there a cut off, even if the model is pre registered. Thanks Lynn

Judging at a Nats happens on Friday nite, unless the VB plans something new...they have to spend Saturday setting up the Powerpoint show (UGH!!)

Ok thanks Crazy Don. So that answers my question. I need to get my model there at least by Friday noon or in that time window.

Cool, one of the reasons I've never judged at a Nats is Friday nite I'm at the bar :wave: