F-16 Block 10 Small stabs

Sounds like a great excuse to whip out some Guard Vipers to me.

Let me know if you want any ref pictures. I've got a bunch of 'em.

Jake

I am using the Hasegawa F-16A Plus......I just marked off what needed to get cut off and took the razor saw to it, then sanded it to shape.

That's what I've done when I've built Block 5 or 10s. It takes, literally, about 4-5 minutes with a razor saw.

Jake

Forgive my ignorance, but wouldn't that be a set of decals without a kit? Which kit currently comes with the small stabs?

Maybe not current, but many of the early A/B kits are not hard to find (and cannibalize for parts) in all scales. I list which stabs are in which kits on my Viper kit pages.

Would like to have the one with the Rino head in the Ohio outline and a 2 seater.

Same here. I'd like the jet with the "906FG Pharewell" artwork as it went to AMARC in 1994.

Jake

Same here. I'd like the jet with the "906FG Pharewell" artwork as it went to AMARC in 1994.

Jake

Anyone have an extra set of the 906th decals in 1/48 they'd like to get rid off? I will buy them. Or if you make a new set for the 906th. Count me in.

Scot

Gents:

Anyone interested in decals for the F-16 Blk 10 with the small stabilators in 48th scale?

Mark

Wolfpak Decals

Do you have any for the 906th at WPAFB? Or are you considering making some? If so, I am interested.

Scot D

I'd like to see some markings for SC ANG F-16As. I already have a sheet for markings with the "SC" tailcode, but I'd like to see a new sheet for the jets with "South Carolina" written on the tail. The font for the current Block 52s is too different for me to use spares from the TwoBobs sheet.

There was probably a sheet produced a long time ago, but I don't have much luck with finding the older sheets. Plus I like the quality of the newer aftermarket companies.

BTW, I received my copy of your 1/48 Mudmovers sheet, and I absolutely love the VA ANG markings on it. :monkeydance:

I'd like to see some markings for SC ANG F-16As. I already have a sheet for markings with the "SC" tailcode, but I'd like to see a new sheet for the jets with "South Carolina" written on the tail. The font for the current Block 52s is too different for me to use spares from the TwoBobs sheet.

Is the font different? I'd never noticed that before. I've got LOTS of SCANG stuff, both early and late. If any decal makers need them, let me know.

Jake

RS48-5019.jpg

:bandhead2:

I can't make out the crew names, Greg. Is Col. Tanzi on the 906th jet?

I think it was about 1992 that the logo on the tail went to the Rhino with the Ohio outline. I'd love to see some markings for those jets. Again---I've got walkarounds. If any decal maker is interested, let me know.

Jake

:bandhead2:

I can't make out the crew names, Greg. Is Col. Tanzi on the 906th jet?

I think it was about 1992 that the logo on the tail went to the Rhino with the Ohio outline. I'd love to see some markings for those jets. Again---I've got walkarounds. If any decal maker is interested, let me know.

Jake

Col. Dave Tanzi & Crew Chief Tsgt Dave Paxon.

Mike

Col. Dave Tanzi & Crew Chief Tsgt Dave Paxon.

:o

Please tell me you have the sheet, or know that in some other fashion. There's no way I can make out the names in Greg's scan. Thanks for the information, though!

Jake

I have the sheet, I intentionally blur them on my site to prevent piracy/liability.

whew! I'm glad it isn't just me!!

Isn't the human race great??