Ok here is my Hasegawa 1/48 F-16CJ, it is OOB apart from the GBU-12's. I wanted a really dirty plane but now i think that i might have made it toooo dirty. My next modern kit will be a Tamiya Viper either 1/48 or 1/32 not 100% yet. I know the Pod on this is a little out of date but i don't have any spare Sniper or litening pods. Besides thiswas only a practice build so i am not all that concerned about whats out of date and what is'nt. Anyway i hope you enjoy the pics. Forgot to add the FOD cover is scratch built out of Kitchen Foil and Tissue paper and PVA/water mix. and based coated with Tamiya Royal Blue then lightly coated with light blue.

HPIM0317.jpg

HPIM0318.jpg

HPIM0325.jpg

HPIM0333.jpg

HPIM0334.jpg

HPIM0336.jpg

yea it looks great!!!

nice n' dirty. lovely job mate. If thats your practice then your next one is going to be outstanding!!

Do the 1/48 next, youl save money and space! lol

Richard

Not to worried about money lol as i have both the 1/48 kits and the 1/32 in the stash. Thanks for all the kind comments.

Good work!!! Loved the 5th pic!! The essentials of life....cookies, model and beer, all in the same frame!! :boohoo:

Don't forget the scented candle :lol:

Nice model Simon! Don't forget to take pics of your next build!

Edited by Ollie T-Y