• 2 weeks later...

And another big smile to SprueBrothers for extremly painless order and shipping. 6 days from orderplaced to delivery by mail is unbeat. Espessialy when concidering it's a transatlantic delivery.

I'm looking forward to the next one :woot.gif:

• 3 weeks later...

Adding my 2 cents worth, ordered from sprue brothers before heading out to work and my order was processed and shipped before I was even half way through my shift, the thing cold take a month to get here and I'd still be impressed, be ordering from sprue brothers again for sure.

• 4 weeks later...

You guys got it all wrong...Sprue Bros 'EXPLECITIVE DELETED' ROCK!!!

They clearly set the standard and are the only true benchmark for any other on-line hobby shop to compare themselves to. As you have all said the turn-around time and customer service is second to none!

John

3 days order to doorstep, cant beat that anywhere, thanks Gordon Erick :wave:

The last time I placed an order with Sprue Bros. was on a Saturday night. The following Wednesday I had the items in my hands. Absolutely amazing!

Not only that, but Gordon very thoughtfully (and quiuckly!) answered an e-mail I sent him regarding other products I wish they'd stock.

Sprue Bros. definitely set the Gold Standard for service as far as I'm concerned!

I always look to them first!

Bri2k

I just checked Sprue Bros. site and you can imagine my surprise in seeing that they got in three Revell Germany 1/72 Nieuport 28s which was an item on my wish list that I'd asked about less than a month ago! Service like this has got to be almost a license to print money!

This is beyond amazing and yet another reason why Sprue Bros. is Number One with me!

Bri2k

P.S. I had to get two so there's only one left. Hurry!

Sprue Bros is always my first choice for mail order, I work in the Middle East at an "unknown base" and they still get my order to me in 6 days. They should get a medal for their effort on the war on terrorism keeping us modelers happy at deployed locations.

As a relativly new sprue Bros user - i just have to echo what everyone else has said , ordered from them on Wednesday , delivered the following Tuesday , and I'm in the UK!!!!

There are very few suppliers this side of the pond that can match this level of service - take a bow guys - brilliant :thumbsup: :D !

Just to add my 2p worth, I ordered some kits last Monday night (UK time), got a confirmation almost straight away, and they turned up this afternoon!

Very impressed, especially as Hannants can't even ship an order I placed OVER a week before....