Looks Russkie... An-124?

no..that doesn't look russian at all. too clean and neat.(I have been iunside russian transport MANY times). Those white light like panesl along the lower edge is waht makes me think it is a C-17(plus it looks almost brand new)

Sean

It's obviously experimental, but I can't guess its name nor its manufacturer.

I agree 100% that it is experimental..and based off of the partial paint scheme we can see..I would guess its a NACA aircraft. It is definately not russian...as it is flying in what looks to be the Arizona desert. I am completly unable to find any info on this at all!!!!!!

Sean

I agree 100% that it is experimental..and based off of the partial paint scheme we can see..I would guess its a NACA aircraft. It is definately not russian...as it is flying in what looks to be the Arizona desert. I am completly unable to find any info on this at all!!!!!!

Sean

I think you're on the right track - the yellow markings say "NACA" to me too. Looking at the wierd works around the wings, this appears to be some kind of VTOL/STOL project.

It has the flavor of something drawn in the late Fifties, on the back of a napkin, by a couple of drunken Frenchmen and a German nürflugel designer.