Time to start some chatter people

We've less than 90 days to go till the show...time to see who's going.

I'm in still, bad part is I won't have anything finished (I heard that snide comment whomever said it!! :salute: ) cuz of some things that came up here but I'll be there for sure now....with my well known navigational skills and diplomatic expertess :D (lets see who's awake out there :P )

I've got my room reserved, but with the high prices, I'm on the fence about whether I want to spend what will probably be close to $800 by the time taxes and other fees get added to stay there for 4 days. I'll be in the vicinity anyway since I'm going up to see my Mother in Maryland, but I may cut my Nats visit to just dropping in for one day.

I'm in. Room reserved for the whole thing at the site's hotel. Registration paid. I'm probably just going as a looker and a shopper, I doubt anything I have is worth a judge's sniff at the Nats. I intend to make it a road trip with a bunch of model related sight-seeing to and/or from V.B.

I've got my room reserved, but with the high prices, I'm on the fence about whether I want to spend what will probably be close to $800 by the time taxes and other fees get added to stay there for 4 days. I'll be in the vicinity anyway since I'm going up to see my Mother in Maryland, but I may cut my Nats visit to just dropping in for one day.

I'm staying about 20 minutes away if Mapquest ain't lying to me and splitting the room with a friend (Bugfan, who will relate my driving expertess also :thumbsup: ) so that's fixed, gas is the biggie still but I'll worry about that then.

Vender room I've never taken more than $500.00 USD to a Nats before and most the time I have money left so that's the same plane this trip.

I'll be the guy with my passenger wringing my neck :D

Edited by crazydon
Someone from the area should probably start lookin at places to eat/meeting places for ARC get-together...

Darren did a fantastic job with that in KC ;) :lol:

That reminds me, I wonder if Darren is coming this year.......BAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :salute: