Thanx Spooky!!

LOL, 25000? nah.....think the F-1 will get maybe 5000 before it´s finished, tops.

I shoulld be thanking you for all the peptalks!

Cheers Bro!

:)

Don't even mention the small pep-talk's. I (and I guess a lot of others will agree) ought to than You

for sharing Your magnificant work, the "step-by-step" WIP post's and the additional tutorials.

As for the F-1; mark my word's... She will be breaking 25.000 hit's even if it means I have to view it

25.000 times myself !!!!!

:rofl:

"Check Six....."

Spooky.

Sooo.....

That means you are have not finished it yet? :)

*mohahah*

Oh I´m finished alright....just that my hobby room is a total mess....I´d say you could toss in a grenade and It´d probably be more tidy!!

Just awesome, Janne, really awesome! I'm deeply impressed, she looks great!!

Thanx Nicklas! :rofl:

We´ll see what you think when you see her live :P

Hey duuuuuuude.....

just awesome!!!

I love this plane and I really enjoyed watching at the progress....it has been a real pleasure to follow and the choose of the subject was fantastic!

we dont see viggie very often and that's been absolutely outstanding!!!!!!

Great one indeed and cant wait to see pics on the critique forum!

Cheers

:thumbsup:

She looks drop-dead gorgeous! :wub: Fantastic work! :thumbsup:

25,000 hits on the F-1? No way! Not that the build wouldn't warrant as many hits (I'm sure it will), but I just think it will fit so good you'll be done in no time at all. We simply won't have the time to click the thread 25k times! :thumbsup: We could promise to make enough distracting comments, though. :thumbsup:

Edited by ChernayaAkula
Don't even mention the small pep-talk's. I (and I guess a lot of others will agree) ought to than You

for sharing Your magnificant work, the "step-by-step" WIP post's and the additional tutorials.

As for the F-1; mark my word's... She will be breaking 25.000 hit's even if it means I have to view it

25.000 times myself !!!!!

"Check Six....."

Spooky.

Oh man, you´ll get tired in your fingers clicking that mouse button 25 K times!!!

Hey duuuuuuude.....

just awesome!!!

I love this plane and I really enjoyed watching at the progress....it has been a real pleasure to follow and the choose of the subject was fantastic!

we dont see viggie very often and that's been absolutely outstanding!!!!!!

Great one indeed and cant wait to see pics on the critique forum!

Cheers

Thanx Bro...

Been a pleasure having you follow and comment the build as well :)

She looks drop-dead gorgeous! :P Fantastic work! :)

25,000 hits on the F-1? No way! Not that the build wouldn't warrant as many hits (I'm sure it will), but I just think it will fit so good you'll be done in no time at all. We simply won't have the time to click the thread 25k times! We could promise to make enough distracting comments, though.

Ey, thanx Moritz!

Heh, I too have a feeling the F-1 will come together a bit faster than the Viggie :P.....suppose I have to do many updates to get 25K views LOL Writing the updates might take longer than the build itself:P It took 2,5 months to finish the viggie and in that time I got about 20 K views...but if I take it real slow with the F-1...say 4 months.....