Hey all,

SonyKen sent me an OH-13 a few weeks ago. In transit from my office to home, I lost the engine. So I'm sitting here with a perfectly good H-13 and no engine...

hmmm....

... what to do....

P5190394.jpg

Now to figure out how the hell to do a canopy for it.

Edited by Cobrahistorian
Cool start Jon. Whatya got there? A Comanche pit and 64 stab?

For the canopy maybe start with the framing and fill it in with clear styrene...

207002.jpg

For the nose looks like you could use a section of a plastic easter egg to vacuum form around...

207011.jpg

Keep us posted.

Nope, Fujimi AH-1J pit and Academy UH-60 stab. (recognize those photos!)

Been finishing up on several projects today. Got my Phrog painted and ready for its Zotz decals. Did some Cobra work and I'm trying to get the TOW Huey done too.

Jon, I only see one good thing coming from all this.

About the time you finish this little project, Revell will release an injection-molded 207 Sioux Scout in 1/48, followed quickly a year later in 1/32. :thumbsup:

So march onward, my friend!

No one's announced a 48th scale HH-3E yet, but I still haven't finished it just yet. It is painted and tweaked a bit. Need to paint the rotors and make some minor adjustments and then I can gloss and decal. Trying to knock the Phrog out today so I can clear off some workspace. The OH and AH-6 will be next off the workbench (yeah, not a lot of room freed up there, but it'll get em finished!) TOW's next, and then the Snakes!

Jon

Sorry I hurt your bandwidth with my hi-res pictures dude. If you are looking for an image free forum try rec.models.scale. :bandhead2:

Lovely knee-jerk you have there.

Unfortunately, high-speed cable is not available to every single person on the planet. A little courtesy, please.

Lovely knee-jerk you have there.

Unfortunately, high-speed cable is not available to every single person on the planet. A little courtesy, please.

stand fast gentlemen! we should all play nice

semper fi

Dan