ROG 1/72 F-22 RELEASE DATE

What I know is that I'm getting sick of waitng and am getting ready to order two from Lucky Model.....

Lucky Model has them? Last time I checked they didn't, but that has been two or three weeks.

I just placed an order for the raptor about an hour ago at LuckyModel. They were marked as "IN STOCK"...

I only hope I dont screw up the painting much when I get to that point. I am thinking of doing mine with a configuration for a CAP mission requiring extra loiter time.

So I'll load it to the gills with AAMs inside and out and with the external tanks on the inner pylons.

The container has arrived in the US, so they should be arriving in hobby shops very soon now.

:woot.gif:

Well, I have one already, but wouldnt mind having a few more!

The kit has been out for quite some time. Whether the boat with the container has docked anywhere in North America is another matter, but the kit is out. I've got one that came from Germany.

J

Does anybody know where the container is at this very moment? I need to know exactly when (day and time) the kits will arrive at my LHS. If I don't have this information, I'm going to pull my hair out due to the anxiety and uncertainty.

:crying2: :o

Does anybody know where the container is at this very moment? I need to know exactly when (day and time) the kits will arrive at my LHS. If I don't have this information, I'm going to pull my hair out due to the anxiety and uncertainty.

:crying2: :o

You want mine? I'll never build it, and it's just sitting here. PayPal me $25 (jrh@pemtel.net) and it's yours. I've clipped major parts off the trees, but it's all there.

J

You want mine? I'll never build it, and it's just sitting here. PayPal me $25 (jrh@pemtel.net) and it's yours. I've clipped major parts off the trees, but it's all there.

J

I think thegoodsgt is giving us a dose of sarcasm.

I'm kinda interested in building the Italeri F-22 that's in the front of the stash at the moment, and then doing the new Revell kit. A side-by-side comparison should be interesting.

Hmmm, maybe I'll set the F-105 aside and do the Italeri F-22 first!

To be honest, I'm not sure. I haven't seen the Hobby Model kit. But I have seen a few decent builds of the Italeri F-22, and I'm a big believer that even an "inaccurate" model can be made to look good.