has anyone order from this place? are they reliable ?

absolutely reliable. Good service, good packaging, my only model source in China. Just mind he doesn't accept Credit Cards payments, paypal funds only.

Cheers

Paolo

Edited by Paolo Maglio

Funny you should ask that question.

I've ordered an Academy F-8P from him before and the service (and price) was EXCELLENT! Well, today I just got my Dragon AAV-7 and Trumpeter Tu-160 delivered and again, the packaging was great, the service was FAST, and the prices were excellent!

I WILL order again from Eric and you can also order with confidence.

Cheers,

Glynn "WARDOG" Jacobs

I have ordered Tu-160 from him to. And i have one word to describe his service:

F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C!!!

It took some while, but it was not his fault. And i was not in a hury at all anyway. Kit had broken part. He checked the kit before he sent it! He gave me option to send kit with that broken part, and he would resend that part which is needed or i just could wait for a new kit. I choosed last option. AND because of the delay i got 10 %- :salute:

BTW: It took three days to send it from China to Norway. But it was in Oslo for about 3 weeks. It took 3 days to send a kit thousends of kilometers, but 3 weeks to send it from Oslo to me, which is 350 km. :worship:

Edited by Berkut

I agree will all the good comments about Eric too! :thumbsup: His packages are always very well packed to prevent damage, and certainly I would buy kits from him again!

Do bear with him if his response may be a slightly later than expected, as I think he's been swamped with orders lately and bearing in mind that ths is not his full time job. (I'm one of those who's swamped him with an order for kits!)

Ben

Yes, very reliable. Great service and prices.

At the moment waiting 3 1/32 Tamiya Vipers and 2 1/32 Academy Hornets :soapbox:

has anyone order from this place? are they reliable ?

Absolutely reliable, fast shipping, great packing and extremely convenient pricing. Just received my first shipment from the man last week and I can say for sure I will be his regular client from now on.

Recommended!