Very nice, Hubert! :whistle:

By the way, sorry to sidetrack, but since you are from Taiwan, do you know how I can get my hands on a 1/72 IDF Ching Kuo kit? Not the awful Zhengdefu or Kitech kits but I know there is a resin kit made by M-Box (?) or someone.

Very nice, Hubert! :salute:

By the way, sorry to sidetrack, but since you are from Taiwan, do you know how I can get my hands on a 1/72 IDF Ching Kuo kit? Not the awful Zhengdefu or Kitech kits but I know there is a resin kit made by M-Box (?) or someone.

THANK YOU SIR.

AS FOR 1/72 M-BOX F-CK-1(IDF) KIT, I DON'T HAVE THIS ONE, I JUST HAVE HAN MODEL'S 1/48 IDF KIT. MAYBE ONE OF MY FRIENDS HAS THE KIT YOU WANT, I WILL ASK HIS WILLING TO SELL YOU OR TELL YOU WHERE CAN BUY THIS 1/72 M-BOX KIT.

Your friend had THREE M-Box kits?? Wow, I can't even find one of them :bandhead2:

What about the Han Model? Is it difficult to get? I can pay by Paypal.

Anyway, Thanks very much for your effort, Hubert. I appreciate it very much :bandhead2:

Edited by JackMan
Your friend had THREE M-Box kits?? Wow, I can't even find one of them :lol:

What about the Han Model? Is it difficult to get? I can pay by Paypal.

Anyway, Thanks very much for your effort, Hubert. I appreciate it very much :D

DEA SIR, I'VE SENT YOU ONE MESSAGE ABOUT THE KIT YOU WANT, PLEASE CHECK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. TKS. :D