I insert right and left Aires resin side( for Academy kit) and central cockpit with Eduard photoeched; green is an old series Humbrol enamel : HD1 Aircraft grey-green, for me is best interior green for british airplanes.

Paratielaterali640.jpg

Spitfirevasca2640.jpg

vascadipinta640.jpg

Ettore

Genova - NW Italy

Edited by Ettore

Well...you busy there uh?!?!?

are you workin in the genova airport tower or as a pro-modeler?!?!

daaamn...4 models on group build...ettore!!!c'mon,you got to be kiddin!and all superb works!!!

MASTER!!!!!

Cheers

B)

Hi Jack

I'm an electronic technician, I work on all electronic equipment about air navigation: radars, vor, dme, ndb, ils, radio communications. My sites are Genova and Albenga airport, but if I must to go on a mountain radar site.......I go.

I also worked on tracking radars and comminications at European space base in French Guyana as radar operator during rockets launchments.

Ettore

• 3 weeks later...

Here the inferior mimetic for this Spit

Mimeticainferiore_2.jpg

I used Medium Sea Grey Gunze H306 cleared up with light grey H311 and a neutral grey for line panel. I sprayed colors a lot diluted with owns acrilic thinner but is also good commercial rose alcool.

Ater drying of the varnish I used a microfiber cloth on surface to render it smooths.

Ettore

• 2 weeks later...

Ohhh my....c'mon stop it!!!

daaarn...the models you've completed in these GB are the equivalent of what I build in a year...daaarn!!!!

And everyone is just great!!!!

CHeers and congrats again!!!

:salute: