Any Helicopter guys going to the Nats?

Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone here was planning on going to the Nationals in August. I'm going to try my best to get there and bring my HH-3E along for the ride.

I'd be interested in seeing how many helicopter ARC'ers we can get together!

Jon

trying to convince the wife i need a mental health weekend! after all the crap i've been through! if my 53D turns out as well as i'm hoping i may take that. that is of course if the wife accepts my request for leave!

semper fi

Dan

trying to convince the wife i need a mental health weekend!

That is the freaking understatement of the year.....she needs a weekend w/o you, the poor lady. :monkeydance:

I plan on going but not bringing anything at this point.

The idea keeps running through my head to try and make it. Have to see how the work and home schedules align. I doubt I'll bring anything, but who knows?

Take the AV-22, there is like 100 categories it should fit in one of them.

Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone here was planning on going to the Nationals in August. I'm going to try my best to get there and bring my HH-3E along for the ride.

I'd be interested in seeing how many helicopter ARC'ers we can get together!

Jon

I'll be there with THREE 1/32nd scale AH-1Gs and ONE OH-58D®. And hopefully one more helicopter model.

Floyd

I'll be there with THREE 1/32nd scale AH-1Gs and ONE OH-58D®. And hopefully one more helicopter model.

Floyd

Hey Floyd,

Should I bring any of my helicopters?

Dave

P.S. Just got your book on the OH-58D, very cool

I was going to go, had gotten the wife to agree to go, since that weekend is our 3rd wedding anniversary. But a ton of things hit hte fan, and we've never been able to put the funding together to go. And now she's been out of work for 2 months. So it aint gonna happen. Oh well, maybe in '11.

Hey Floyd,

Should I bring any of my helicopters?

Dave

P.S. Just got your book on the OH-58D, very cool

Hey Floyd

I may not be bringing any helicopters after all. My wife's F$@&*!?% dog jumped up on the bed, where I just happened to have my 1/35th Mi-17 Hip sitting in the box along with the tiger striped Puma, and the F*&^%$#@ dog ran right on top of both of them, breaking both of them beyond repair. You know the rest of the story, "It was an accident and she did'nt know any better". Too bad it was'nt a real helicopter the F?@*! dog ran in front of. Of course this will some how end up being my fault.

Talk to ya later,

Dave

Hey Floyd

I may not be bringing any helicopters after all. My wife's F$@&*!?% dog jumped up on the bed, where I just happened to have my 1/35th Mi-17 Hip sitting in the box along with the tiger striped Puma, and the F*&^%$#@ dog ran right on top of both of them, breaking both of them beyond repair. You know the rest of the story, "It was an accident and she did'nt know any better". Too bad it was'nt a real helicopter the F?@*! dog ran in front of. Of course this will some how end up being my fault.

Talk to ya later,

Dave

OUCH! Frackin dog. I always thought it was cats you had to look out for. LOL There still the Lakota

Seriously, can't wait to see you and Theresa again. Have to go out, drink some beer, and hang out.

Floyd

Yep going to try to be there I will be in the midst of outprossessing from Rucker for Retirement and will try to sneak away for this Erick

Wow, you're old. :taunt:

Hope to see you there buddy! What's next after Rucker?

Jon

Yep going to try to be there I will be in the midst of outprossessing from Rucker for Retirement and will try to sneak away for this Erick

Congrats Erick.

The trick now is to make it past the five year mark. The money for doing nothing is very nice. Congrats again.

Floyd

Yeah no kidding :bandhead2: we have 21 DAC slots opening right now so I have my app in so will see.

Wow, you're old. :huh:

Hope to see you there buddy! What's next after Rucker?

Jon

You bet Floyd Erick

Congrats Erick.

The trick now is to make it past the five year mark. The money for doing nothing is very nice. Congrats again.

Floyd