Aussie A-10A 'Razorback' finished

Just finished this afternoon. My Australian 'What If?' A-10 Thunderbolt II. I have done it up as a 6 Squadron RAAF aircraft using both the kit and Aussie Decals 1/72 6 Squadron 60th Anniversary F111 decals cut to size. The kit is the 1/48 Italeri Thunderbolt II (2655) with Eduard cockpit P/E, Verlinden RBF tags and a little extra scratch building. It was an absolute pleasure to build with no major faults encountered. I hope you like the finished product.

Regards

Andrew

DSC01802.jpg

DSC01803.jpg

DSC01804.jpg

DSC01805.jpg

DSC01806.jpg

DSC01807.jpg

DSC01808.jpg

That is a pretty sweet looking Aussie razorback! I think I like that name even better than the Warthog, but either one fits.

Aaron

Cheers Aaron,

Thanks for your comments. I have just realised that this should have gone into the finished projects slot. I hope it doesn't matter that I have put it in here?

Regards

Andrew ;)

:)

What a great-looking A-10 you've got there! :) I've said it before, but the Aussie colours look absolutely marvellous on a Warthog.

Cheers mate!

Glad you like it. I appreciate your comments.

Regards

Andrew :)

Edited by Andrew Doppel
It looks as if the A-10 was made for that scheme. Too bad the USAF won't sell any to some of us other countries.

Sean

Thanks Sean,

I agree. I'm thinking the Australian Army/Air Force would've loved some of these too. They're a very impressive machine aren't they?

Regards

Andrew :)

Thanks Sean,

I agree. I'm thinking the Australian Army/Air Force would've loved some of these too. They're a very impressive machine aren't they?

Regards

Andrew :redx:

I know!!! of the top of my head I'm thinking, RAF, RAAF, Isreal and South Africa. I;d love to say Canada...but we really have no need and would never spend the money on them :salute:

Sean

I know!!! of the top of my head I'm thinking, RAF, RAAF, Isreal and South Africa. I;d love to say Canada...but we really have no need and would never spend the money on them :thumbsup:

Sean

Yep all of them and a couple more countries too, manily NATO ones. We can only keep dreaming! :)

Regards

Andrew :cop: