1/48 Hasegawa F-15E

• 1 year later...

Hi.

Im new to this forum. I have been floating around for a while and thought I would take the plunge today!

I heard this as well. I can't seem to find pictures of the sidewinder marking anywhere. I would love to see it as i have this decal sheet and kit and it would be nice to make it up-to-date.

David

I read somewhere that "Lucky" also has another kill, it is the fighter that shot down a “rogue†MQ-9 Reaper drone in September. Today it sports a tiny Sidewinder missile, painted under the canopy, to commemorate the kill.

Wow that's new to me! Anyone has a photo of it to share? :)

I have seen www.f-15estrikeeagle.com mentioned a few times around here but it doesnt seem to exist anymore. What has happened there?

David

The site has changed their name to a new name. I guess they had some kind of problem and were down for some time.

Mark

Edited by markiii

Anyone that has posted on this thread have the "Creeping Death" decals mentioned above and can part with them. My neighbor was the crewchief for that aircraft and he painted the nose-art.

I have been trying to locate these decals with no luck.

Thanks

Mark