I'm not sure i have to check my stash but i think i have 4 that you can have. I get back to you a bit later.

EDIT* Sorry mate i only have 2 not 4 or even 8 :worship: . I remember when i used to have loads of them :crying:

Edited by Simon L
Ok, i need 6 GBU-12 paveway II's !!! so if anyone has any spare from a hasegawa weapons set or a tamiya CJ i would love to hear from you!!!

Richard

Me, too, except I need 11 of them. I have a pic of an FA-18E/F with "a full load"-Awesome. I would then like to do one with missiles! Need the pylons and dual or triple racks to hold 'em, too! imtelly@izoom.net Thanks piles!

Telly

Ok, i need 2 GBU-12 paveway II's !!! so if anyone has any spare from a hasegawa weapons set or a tamiya CJ i would love to hear from you!!!

Richard

Hey Richard!

Did you by any chance, look at that site amramline@hotmail.com? For what they want for 2 of those bombs, or, missiles, you can buy the whole NEW kit at the hobbyshop!! Where is the good deal or savings? We are supposed to be helping each other, not, fleecing each other. I might be able to help you out if you can contact me direct at imtelly@izoom.net Thanks much!!