Thanks Mark- those help greatly. For some reason I thought I had seen pics with spacing between the the wing, vanes and flaps, but I guess not.

Here's where I've gotten so far wit the wings. I think I've just about got the positioning of the flaps about as good as I can get them right now. Also, just so I'm not taking any underserved credit, much of the work on my flaps is thanks to some great information and assistance Mark was kind enough to share with me behind the scenes.

Andrew- I haven't done much more work on the U/C bay since the last shots, but will be sure to post them as soon as I do.

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

EDIT: I take that back, the front wheel bay is in th baggy on the blue pliers there.... :D

Edited by Dax

Thanks guys!

A little more progress, but I have a feeling this will be a re-do. I didn't realise the vanes would be more flush with the fuselage...

IMG_0006.jpg

vs.....

rhglove2_V.jpg

Edited by Dax
  • 2 months later...

Hey, thanks. Yes, I have gotten a bit side tracked and haven't been able to spend as much time with it as I would have liked. Some work has been completed- the nose and fuselage are now one with the wings.... I'll get some pics up soon. It'll be tough getting it finished by the deadline.... just have to see how it goes! :thumbsup: