Here is the list so far.......

1/72 italeri MH-47E(Robert's Ridge memorial)

1/35 Dragon UH-1H FT.Rucker trainer

1/35 Dragon Uh-1H VNAF W/ minigun's

If I have time something else for sure!Jake

Edited by X-RAY

Guess I should go ahead & put my name in on this list.

Right now Im looking at doing my Aca 1/48 CH-53E, as well as one of my Aca 1/35 Blackhawks. But one or both of these could change, and Im thinking I might try picking up another beyond these. Just depends on how long it takes me to get my modeling area set up. Really hoping to get it cleaned up by this weekend. Moved into the apartment 2 months ago, and still dont have the area cleaned out.

Jezz Dan,

With all of the 53's in this thing you need to change the name from The Helicopter Group Build to the $hitter/Big IRon Group Build. :cheers:

S/F

Mark

How about the Sikorsky Group build. After you add in all of the H-3s, H-60s and the H-5...

mason

Edited by doupnik

I'm in, hopefully not biting off more than I can chew:

1. Academy 1/48 CH-46 w/ Big Ed PE, done in grey & red NAS Jacksonville, FL SAR markings circa 1970's

2. Revell Germany rebox of the 1/48 Italeri SH-60B Seahawk with markings for HSL-42 "Proud Warriors" ( again out of Jacksonville, FL)

plus Eduard PE and Cobra resin details.

3. Trumpeter 1/48 USCG AirSta Savannah, Ga H-65 with Fireball Modelworks and Cobra resin correction parts and decals and Eduard PE.

I am a USCG reservist who drills in Jacksonville and lives between Jax and Savannah, hence the "theme" of my build choices. Hopefully I can find the time to build all three; this is my first time participating in a group build, and I'm sure it will be a great motivator...not to mention fun! :thumbsup:

Chuck Y.

I'm in with my 1/72 Academy AH-64A. I will be using the Eduards set, CMK sets, and a lot of scratch building. Makings will be for 88-0202 Devil's Dance.

Dave Fassett

I always seem to join in a GB, then never actually get anything built...but, here we go again!

I'm in with the Academy CH-46E, I've got the Eduard PE for the exterior and cockpit, just going to go with the stock decals, not sure which squadron's markings I'll use at this point.

OK-

I have a project that's been in the back of my mind for a long time now, and this GB looks like a good time to try it. I'm going to see how close I can get to an MH-60S. First I'm going to do it in 1/72 using an Italeri UH-60A and a Hasegawa SH-60. If that goes OK, and time permits, I may try one in 1/48th.

I hope to get started this week.

Phil

Well I thought mine made it in the original post but I guess not.

If it is not too late, I will be in with Heller's 1/48 UH-1N done up in the J-CATCH excersise paint scheme (just for Grant and Jon). Straight OOB.

Cheers

Matt

Can I still join the build ??

if so I'm looking at possible CH-53, Ch-46, Apache Alfa an Delta at least 1 of those will get finished.. maybe 2... just not sure which yet.

ok, guess not.. maybe next time. thanks anyways for an answer.

Edited by Rattler
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello.. I was told yesterday that I could join in on all the rotorhead fun and be a part of this group build. My entries will be a blast from everyones past. 1. 1/32 Monogram Blue Thunder 2. Airwolf 3. Bell 222 CHP markings and finally 4. 1/35 AH-1W (NTS) with verlindens detail set.. Let the fun begin...

Tom