RAH-66 inspired by the game Jungle Strike on the Sega Genesis

Perhaps a second one if I'm so inclined. I've got several unbuilt in the closet at present.

cool!! Like Desert Strike, im doing the Sea Apache 1/35 or 1/32 (depending on which kit i choose) USMC

plan on adding more, but i want to do it right and not get overwhelmed with a bunch of half done helicopters!...good to see so many 53's!

Semper Fi,

Ben

I have quite a few to choose from but I think I'm going to be smart and commit to something fairly simple that I know I can finish (famous last words :woot.gif: ).

I'll start off with the Italeri 1/72 HO4S3 in the early USCG yellow scheme. I'll have to scrounge up or make some of the decals but the rest will be OOB.

I have quite a few to choose from but I think I'm going to be smart and commit to something fairly simple that I know I can finish (famous last words :woot.gif: ).

I'll start off with the Italeri 1/72 HO4S3 in the early USCG yellow scheme. I'll have to scrounge up or make some of the decals but the rest will be OOB.

Like this one?

mag72002.jpg

http://www.helikitnews.com/issues/hkn133.htm

PM "MAG One" on ARC for the decals.

I'm going to attempt:

1. 1/48 AH-1S (Ft. Rucker Trainer markings)

2. 1/48 AH-1S (Ft. Rucker Trainer markings....for a friend)

3. 1/48 AH-1S (Israeli Tzefa)

4. 1/48 AH-1F (U.S. Army Sky Soldier Demo aircraft)

5. 1/48 AH-1G (Vietnam era)

If those go well and I'm not burn out, I might also dive into my 1/35 OH-58D.

Like this one?

mag72002.jpg

http://www.helikitnews.com/issues/hkn133.htm

PM "MAG One" on ARC for the decals.

Kind of but the HO4S3 is the H19, but I have a Hobby Boss H34 I had planned on the same treatment for. Any idea if Gary Dobias is still doing decals? That issue is almost 7 years old. The profile will be useful anyway if I end up doing my own, not a lot of pics of the USCG H34s since they only had a half dozen or so.

Thanks

Hello !

I am in with a BO-105 conversion into a BO-105 CBS 5 in 1/32 in the colors of Thuringa police

and perhaps a EC-145 in 1/32 in the colors of Medstar Lee County.

But after the BO-105 i have decided to throw in a Dragon UH-1N in 1/35 , converted into a Bell 412 from Helitalia (D-HHDM)

I don`t know how far the progress in June will be , because i have to work more than usual because of the European soccer Championship , with three games here in Carinthia

Greetings Michael

Edited by BK-117
Kind of but the HO4S3 is the H19, but I have a Hobby Boss H34 I had planned on the same treatment for. Any idea if Gary Dobias is still doing decals? That issue is almost 7 years old. The profile will be useful anyway if I end up doing my own, not a lot of pics of the USCG H34s since they only had a half dozen or so.

Thanks

AFAIK he still does but I sent him a PM for some other ones. Sorry about the H-19, I miss read the HKN post cause I thought it said H-34. I would image that the decals can be used for the H-19, similar size and all. Plus there is not a whole lot of CG H-19 experts running around to tell you are off. If there, ask to see proof and than you have some data.

AFAIK he still does but I sent him a PM for some other ones. Sorry about the H-19, I miss read the HKN post cause I thought it said H-34. I would image that the decals can be used for the H-19, similar size and all. Plus there is not a whole lot of CG H-19 experts running around to tell you are off. If there, ask to see proof and than you have some data.

No problem, you read the HKN post right the decals are for an H-34, I'm the odd one I'm doing the H-19. I'll probably make my own decals the only iffy part would be the USCG logo, but since its going over yellow it shouldn't be a problem assuming I can find a decent quality image. The rest appears to be black text which is easy to do.

As you mentioned obscure subjects do offer the advantage that not many people can correct you.

Deal me in! :beer4:

However, I've changed my mind about what project I've decided to do for this GB.

I recently discovered a 1/48 Monogram Mi-24 Hind bag kit buried away in a box I forgot I had.

I'm not sure whether it will be a Soviet or Iraqi bird yet. As I am primarily a fix wing guy I'm not very familiar with these fling wings and will be relying on you Rotorheads to illuminate the way during my journey on the "Dark Side" :salute:

Das Vedanya,

Mark

OK, my entry will be the following:

• Academy 1/35 MH-60G Pave Hawk
  • Eduard's Interior and exterior sets
  • Cobra Co's UH-60L Correction and MH-60G Upgrade sets
  • Nemrod's UH-60 crew sets
  • Some scratch built detail

Jake/Dan,

I'd also like to add an Italeri 1/72 Kamov Ka-52 and Hasegawa 1/72 Mi-24 Hind (Hungarian AF Special) to my entry list. I'll need a relaxer build to keep from going insane over the Trumpeter Hip!

Cheers,

Alby

Edited by Alby Moore