Revell 1/48 scale Bf 109G-10 FINISHED!

After waiting a few days for the rain to stop, today I took these pics of my entry in this GB, the old (but still good) Revell Bf 109G-10/U4.

And here are the pics...

319435011.jpg

319435019.jpg

319435611.jpg

319435017.jpg

319435828.jpg

319435827.jpg

319435020.jpg

Matrixone

Looks very good, specially like the last picture of the postcard. How do you do that?

Rick.

Thanks guys!

Glad to have this one finished by the deadline but sad that this GB is at its end, I looked forward to checking out all the 109s everyday and will miss doing that. Maybe there will be a Fw 190 GB next year, at least I can hope there will be one.

vvwse4,

The B/W postcard style pic was done by grabbing an old pic off of E-bay and photoshopping my model pic inside the borders.

I will be posting more pics like this when I post pics of my 'secret' fighter in the critique forum in a week.

One last pic of my entry....

319435609.jpg

Matrixone

Thank you Geoff and Rocat!

I was wrong about the ending date for this GB, I thought it was over on June 1st. I have been corrected and its still got a month to go yet, sometimes its good to be wrong!

Matrixone

Thank you Richard!

Everytime I build one of these old Revell 109 kits I have a lot fun with them, and for what I paid for this kit many years ago makes this a very low cost form of entertainment.

Matrixone