rules of the build and sponsored prizes

o.k. guys here's the rules for the group build. they are straight forward and ment so every one can enjoy our love of rotors.

enjoy and lets have fun.

1. all helo's any country current or retired

A. helo's would mean any aircraft with vtol capabilities.

B. must have rotor as source of lift

2. WIF included

3.Models where 25% or less has been started are eligible. Anything further will not be considered part of the build.

4. PE is allowed.

5. Aftermarket decals are allowed.

6. Conversion kits are allowed, to include resin cockpits, wheels, etc.

7.Kit bashing is allowed.

8.Scratch-built is acceptable, no limitations.

9. end date is January 1 2009 anything not completed will not be considered for prizes

semper fi

Dan

As for sponsors! werners wings(Floyd S. Werner Jr.) has graciously donated 2 of hisAH-1G canopies and an OH-58 walkaround book. Jon Bernstein (Cobrahistorian)has offered two signed copys of his book. And Flying Leatherneck Decals has offered up some killer decals. so at the end of the GB X-ray and myself will be drawing names for these great prizes! i may even add something from my stash of Helo's :salute: .

The rules will be very simple and fair. when you finish and post your build your names goes into the drawing. once you get your name in your in once, so if you finish more builds great! but your name will be in only once!

any questions either drop me a PM or ask it here. Good Luck

Semper Fi

Dan

Edited by marine4 ever

phil flory(promodellers) has also graciously donated some of his fantastic washes and a 12 month subscription to his web site for more prize drawings to the helo group build!!

this is getting really good!

semper fi

Dan

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I'm from the Philippines and I'd love to take part of the GB can I?

Can't see why not! :P

Can I add a second helo, athlough I started my entries with only one helo on the list?

You can add as many as you like. :(