1/35 Academy HH-60 Pave hawk I built for previous GB.

Note that seamless intakes are the ones that are now available in CC updated H-60 upgrade. CC also has the masters for the 4400 round cans but not sure if they will be produced soon or not. Pilot windows modified to current version (pop open vent instead of slide).

HH-60G-QTR-1.jpg

HH-60G-REFUEL-1.jpg

HH-60G-LH-CABIN-1.jpg

HH-60G-FUEL-TANK.jpg

hh-60-rh-intake.jpg

Hello

Here are some of the rotors I've finished so far :

1/48 Trumpeter HH-65A

m_43100716_0.jpg

1/72 Italeri MH-47E

m_1876646_0.jpg

1/72 Italeri CH-47D

m_1876643_0.jpg

1/72 Zvezda MI 8T

m_1876644_0.jpg

1/72 ROG Tigre HAP

m_40823259_0.jpg

1/72 ROG NH-90

m_60690306_0.jpg

1/72 Italeri CH-53E

m_43054024_0.jpg

Patrick

For all you guys doing Cobras, here's some inspiration!

P6070557.jpg

Hey Jon, you wouldn't happen to have a spare 1/48 AH-1J slick nose just laying around would you? I want to build my dad's AH-1T that was in the pic and it was a slick.

I will probably scratch something together, but it doesn't hurt to ask, right?

Thanks,

mason

• 2 weeks later...
Here are a couple I've done, all 1/72.

S58aircrane1.jpg

They all look very nice. Did you scratch the landing gear or is the angle making the curve gear look funny?

I don't recall seeing that style in the 34D/J boxing.

They all look very nice. Did you scratch the landing gear or is the angle making the curve gear look funny?

I don't recall seeing that style in the 34D/J boxing.

That is the landing gear in the kit, it must be the angle

The 34 had two styles of landing gear, the early style was completely seperate side to side. That is the type in the Hobby Boss H-34 and the Westland Wessex kits. The later style has a strut on each side and a frame that runs between them, that is the style in the Italeri H-34 kit although the instuctions show the early style gear.

Hey Jon, you wouldn't happen to have a spare 1/48 AH-1J slick nose just laying around would you? I want to build my dad's AH-1T that was in the pic and it was a slick.

I will probably scratch something together, but it doesn't hurt to ask, right?

Thanks,

mason

Mason,

Sorry, I never saw this post! Unfortunately, I don't have a spare nose. I just had an insane moment and thought about possibly thermoforming some out of clear plastic, but then kinda thought better of it. Would be a great way to make the early landing light nose though....

Jon

• 1 month later...

Hey I'm in for the helo heist.Course,Jon and Floyd are gonna have to teach me how to fly!This may be a stupid question,but what are they going to do with all those Cobras?I know,MELT THEM DOWN and make more Blackhawks!!!Yeah thats the ticket!!!

Great work Andrew. I see you are no stranger to detailed builds!

Just got home and recieved your details, cheers for that. I hope we can catch up soon. Did you need any tubing?

Cheers

Anthony

No thanks Anthony, got brutal with a round file and managed to get it looking correct.

• 2 weeks later...