OK, I have time to do one more Hornet. I am building one for the Gone but not forgotten build. Once I am ready to paint that one , I'll start one from either 439 or 421 squadron when Canada still flew Hornets in Germany.

Hasegawa...............EGG PLANE STYLE!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

I'd like to participate in my first ever group build. Kit is the Academy 1:32 F/A-18C, backdated to CF-18A.

Planning to use Leading Edge decals, representing the 2008 Canadian demonstration aircraft (50 years of NORAD).

I'm building this jet for the demo pilot who flew it all summer. I started the kit the first week of June, and have been waiting many moons for the decals to be available. It is now 80% complete, ready for decaling.

I may (time permitting) do another in 1:48 as well - it would be the Hasegawa F/A-18C kit, using Leading Edge decals representing the 433 Squadron orange/black colourful scheme on a CF-18A from 2003.

My real name - Dan McWilliams

• 4 weeks later...

Well it's just about to roll over to the 30th here, so at midnight GMT on the 30th we are done and dusted on another group build. Thanks to all the participants and the sponsors. I will round up the final entry list and final sponsorship list and get the draw done once I have both lists finalised.

Make sure to post up to 6 images of your finished entry in the Rollout thread if you have not done so already.

Note anything posted after midnight is not eligible for the prize draw (though I am open to bribery...).

Edited by CraigSargent