I just saw my own sig banner and had to double check the dates... Wow!

Only 28 days left!

Guess I better get my build done, lol!

(Typical me, leaving it down to the wire)

I have to apologize. As a moderator and modeler you would think that I would have finished one 109 by now. Filming the next Master Class DVD has taken up all my modeling time and I haven't touched a 109 since my early work. I will strive to finish at least one, possibly three, by the time the group build is over.

Again my apologies, but there have been some great work shown so far. Keep up the good work.

Floyd

I have to apologize. As a moderator and modeler you would think that I would have finished one 109 by now. Filming the next Master Class DVD has taken up all my modeling time and I haven't touched a 109 since my early work. I will strive to finish at least one, possibly three, by the time the group build is over.

Again my apologies, but there have been some great work shown so far. Keep up the good work.

Floyd

Yes yes...now about the DVD.......Been a while since you got my money, guess I need to send some more....

checking the website.......

-Jim

I will strive to finish at least one, possibly three, by the time the group build is over.

:lol: :huh:

3 in 28 days?? Holy crap man! Holy keee-rap!

My Airfix 109E's been sitting in a box and on a shelf for over a YEAR, hehehehe

I guess the difference is I don't know how to shift out of first, you're going between 4th and 5th. :thumbsup:

Floyd

No worries, Floyd. Life has a way of intruding on modelling at times. I was one of the mods for the Eastern Front GB and finished a grand total of zero aircraft for it. :thumbsup:

Edited by The Mikester
Yes yes...now about the DVD.......Been a while since you got my money, guess I need to send some more....

That would be nice. LOL I hope to post a photo or two of the models in the coming months as teazers. We hope to take outside shots this weekend for the DVD, maybe DVDs. It may get to a two disk set depends on the editing. I hope everyone likes it. It was a lot of work but a lot of fun too. I will tell you there is a segment on Radu's canopies. You'll see me make one. Scary stuff. LOL

Floyd