Damn devil dog. That's some good stuff, puts my build to shame. Glad to know everything is good to go with your personal stuff. Good to know your son made it back well.

Semper Fi.

Edited by Rasczak
Damn devil dog. That's some good stuff, puts my build to shame. Glad to know everything is good to go with your personal stuff. Good to know your son made it back well.

Semper Fi.

Hi Rasczak, Nice to hear from you. Thanks for the compliments and well wishes.

I am really trying to push this beast through by the deadline, taking pics as I go - will post em all at once, saving the rest of the time towards building.

Hope all is well with you, don't think I have talked to you since before you left to bootcamp.

• 10 years later...

I am late to this conversation. I just wanted to say, that the bird in your first photo "483" was a bird I worked on and flew in during the early 1980's.  By the time I joined the squadron (HMH-769) the A/C were painted  flat Field Green, with black markings. Great to see the old bird again.  PS,, 483 was damaged in 1986, while on deployment to Norway. Not sure what happened to her after that. Semper Fidelis

Fmr Sgt. Richard J. Burbine, USMC

HMH-769 Metal Shop